Diego Costa

Spike

Let's be honest... If Liverpool player did that to us, we would say he must be banned. No complains here.

Indeed, Costa is guilty of something but there is a mountain of precedent to suggest that an equally guilty Liverpool player would probably not be charged. Luis Suarez has done much, much worse and I don't mean the biting. We've all seen the videos where he goes over the ball to put in a disgusting, career threatening challenge then rolls around pretending that it's him who has been fouled. There can be no doubt that Suarez has committed these fouls intentionally and with premeditation but does he get done retrospectively for them?

https://vine.co/v/OT0b6tzODXY

As Ash tweeted once upon a time - FA = bunch of twats. We have a crucial game on Saturday and look how quicky FA acted, especially with the appeal possibility.

Us against the rest of the world feels really good, though, I have to admit.

Indeed, Costa is guilty of something but there is a mountain of precedent to suggest that an equally guilty Liverpool player would probably not be charged. Luis Suarez has done much, much worse and I don't mean the biting. We've all seen the videos where he goes over the ball to put in a disgusting, career threatening challenge then rolls around pretending that it's him who has been fouled. There can be no doubt that Suarez has committed these fouls intentionally and with premeditation but does he get done retrospectively for them?

He never played for us though... If he did he would have got fined and charged.

I think the key here for me, and many others I'd assume, is consistency from the FA. We see countless examples on twitter etc...of cases against Liverpool, Man City or United players that go unpunished. That's the frustration for me. consistency is key, and the FA bring trouble and criticism on themselves because of that.

We could all see this coming, diego's behavour lately went a bridge to far... This is not an act from the fa against Chelsea..

To be honest Man Utd have rugby tackled us and held us in their goal, and much more but they go on un noticed, but when it's us that's it straight fine and ban. If anything he should have got a fine for that stamp. Nothing else. Like Jose he just says something about a ref, what happens... he gets a fine. Why? Because he's our manager... You can't stand up for the FA like that.

Inevitable. Once the media started talking about it was bound to happen.

I think it's incredibly unlikely that it was accidental, but at the same time I don't think he stamped with any real force. He intentionally stepped on Cann and Skrtel.

Yes, the FA are working with complete double standards, but it was so unnecessary from Costa. He doesn't need to give the FA something to try to ban him for.

Inevitable. Once the media started talking about it was bound to happen.

I think it's incredibly unlikely that it was accidental, but at the same time I don't think he stamped with any real force. He intentionally stepped on Cann and Skrtel.

Yes, the FA are working with complete double standards, but it was so unnecessary from Costa. He doesn't need to give the FA something to try to ban him for.

Good points, thats why I think its better just not to appeal and get the 3 game ban over with it, would have been better if we were still in FA Cup