Diego Costa

Spike

There is simply no way anyone can say the 1st stamp was deliberate, there is nothing at all to suggest he done it on purpose, Costa is like a dog playing fetch, he has his eyes glued on the ball, and looks desperate to get it, imo it was not deliberate, and without question no one can say he meant to do it and back it up with any facts, because no one other then Costa knows what was going through his mind

as for the 2nd one that clearly was accidental, so i have no worries about that one

so i just hope Oliver tells the FA that he simply cant say whether Costa meant it or not, so therefore he would have given him a yellow card or not punished him at all, because imo that is what any sane person would say.

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/560483187911327744

Boom he is out of City, Drogba or Remy to play?

no surprise really, had it coming. Just hope it isn't a 5 games ban or something.

This process usually takes longer to take effect doesn't it. They still have to decide his punishment and He still has to respond/appeal the decision. This is just a charge, so should still be available for the city game.

Not really...it was deserve. He had it comings all these months, constantly trying these stuff. Hope he learns from it and next time don't do the obvious things like this.

no he didnt deserve it! no one can prove whether he meant it or not! Aguero has stamped on Luiz and Noble, and never got charged or got anywhere near the same media coverage but yeah Costa desereved it right?

This process usually takes longer to take effect doesn't it. They still have to decide his punishment and He still has to respond/appeal the decision. This is just a charge, so should still be available for the city game.

Verdict will probably be delivered tomorrow, we get 24 hours to appear and decision will be made straight away so I think he is definitely out regardless. Also a charge for a player usually means a ban, even tweeting craps like Rio did got him a couple of games ban I think, this will probably be 3-5.

Yes, it is actually well deserved (even if he isnt banned yet). I like him, he is a real winner, but it needs to be said that there is a line a footballer shouldnt be crossing.
Doing ankle-stomps is dangerous business, its not like throwing snot on someone but an actual psychotic thing that he really need to get out of his system.

It would be great if he could play against City as the run after that isnt terrible, but if he cant then I only hope it is Remy and not Drogba who starts the next game.

FA can F*ck OFF. Media did everything, even before the end of the match they were ready with their comments... But no one is talking about the bad refereeing and markovic violence....

I think Terry said that Champions League is us agains the world. But it looks like it isn't only CL is it everywhere. It is us against the world indeen....