Diego Costa

Spike

Chelsea fans must be the hardest bunch to please.... nothing ever seems enough to them.

Who was it that thought I was exaggeration about people's criticism on him?

Go read last page when people called him shit and had others agreeing with it.

I fear the worst against Liverpool, he can send-off and miss City matchif he loose his mind against Henderson or Skrtel.

That is quite possible actually, considering we take a part of their fallen last season, their player could do anything to make him sent off if necessary, to make a huge blow possible to our title race this season as revenge.

Costa must be careful and hold himself back, because the provocation will be there for sure.

For those of you that love so much to compare Costa with others - especially Aguero.

I'm quite happy with our choice, especially as he isn't made of glass.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/jan/260115-chelsea-vs-man-city-diego-costa-vs-sergio-aguero.html

special attention to their linkup play in terms of chances created - as some here insist on claiming Costa is terrible at it and should be more like Aguero although he has twice more chances created than Kun...

Yep, 'nuff said

33 Chances created (incl. assists) 16

For those of you that love so much to compare Costa with others - especially Aguero.

I'm quite happy with our choice, especially as he isn't made of glass.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/jan/260115-chelsea-vs-man-city-diego-costa-vs-sergio-aguero.html

special attention to their linkup play in terms of chances created - as some here insist on claiming Costa is terrible at it and should be more like Aguero although he has twice more chances created than Kun...

Yep, 'nuff said

33 Chances created (incl. assists) 16

I had also read that article earlier today and while I thought it was a good read, I hated the following remark:

It should be noted when comparing the two that Aguero has played 436 fewer minutes than Costa, yet still has had more shots. Indeed the Argentinian scores more frequently, finding the net every 83 minutes, compared with Costa's 94.

If they can make that note, saying that Kun has been playing less minutes and thus has a higher goalscoring rate, I feel they should also point out that Aguero is City's penalty taker while Costa isn't ours. Should Kun not be their penalty taker, he'd have 13 goals instead of 15, opposed to Costa's 17. He actually has a lower minutes per open play goal than Costa. But I haven't seen a lot of people pointing that out

I had also read that article earlier today and while I thought it was a good read, I hated the following remark:

If they can make that note, saying that Kun has been playing less minutes and thus has a higher goalscoring rate, I feel they should also point out that Aguero is City's penalty taker while Costa isn't ours. Should Kun not be their penalty taker, he'd have 13 goals instead of 15, opposed to Costa's 17. He actually has a lower minutes per open play goal than Costa. But I haven't seen a lot of people pointing that out

The only good thing about the article is the summarized stats. The guy claimed Diego is an aerial threat... lol

Your point is great though. Diego scores more than Kun although I believe Kun is the best goalscorer in general. What detracts from Aguero is his injuries. He spends a lot of time recovering off the pitch, but also a few matches recovering form. Not worthy if you don't have good replacements imo