Diego Costa

Spike

Neil Ashton is reporting that Costa's hamstring problem will eventually need surgery and when it's done, he could be out for 6 weeks. He doesn't need to have it now though.

http://www.nbcsports.com/soccer/premier-league/diego-costa-some-point-will-need-hamstring-surgery

Bloody hell. But if it's true, it's better to get it done as soon as possible rather than keep delaying it. We need to wait until Remy gets fully fit, though.

Do it when we have a relatively easy schedule and an international break. Or at the end of the season.

We have a relatively easy run of fixtures right now outside of Liverpool until we run into Robbie's team in a month, and we should be all but qualified by that point.

I'd let him have his surgery now and let him have the rest of this calendar year off if he really needs it. Maybe back during the festive period as that is the only time I could see us really stretched thin.

I'm more worried about this surgery talk for the simple reason that Remy is also injured. And Drogba to an extent. We aren't going to do that well with Drogba up front.

Do we buy a cheap option with a bit of pace for up front just in case? Or do we give Schurlle his dream of playing up front and being able to blast shots at the goal without looking as much of a ball hog due to his position now?

I bloody want to throw poison darts at Delbosque smug face.

He's an absolute shit fuck of a manager who plays players solely based on what club they play for regardless of what condition they are in, whether it is form or status of fitness. He's an overrated pile of wank who is only living off Aragones' legacy and the golden Spanish generation.

Should of retired ages ago, will be better for the Spanish national team once he does.

He's an absolute shit fuck of a manager who plays players solely based on what club they play for regardless of what condition they are in, whether it is form or status of fitness. He's an overrated pile of wank who is only living off Aragones' legacy and the golden Spanish generation.

Should of retired ages ago, will be better for the Spanish national team once he does.

Fair enough to him that Spain rolled over the competition during the 2012 Euros but they were very boring and underwhelming during the 2010 World Cup.

There were some articles before the World Cup, which say he's married and has a daughter. I've seen a couple of pics of him with a little girl but no idea who his wife is.

if he is married it is kind of strange she has not been seen at all, especially when we have quite a few brazilian wives around our club. I'm thinking she would at least have a picture on one of their, or their husbands instagram accounts :D