Nero

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just commenting on the subject for the sake of it, think I would rather take Sigurdsson than Ki, even if they operate in slightly different positions.

Yeah Sig was always underrated, he can be very very good if he plays regulary. But i dont think he is big club player. Just cant make step further like Moses...

Ki is a good player, but so is Shelvey who is still fucking 22!

I've been saying Shelvey can become a pretty good player if he can find some consistency and iron out the silly decisions. He's got aggressiveness, long and short passing, and can shoot too. Certainly a CM to keep in any short list.

Wow, he scored against a 3-man United "defence" consisting of Blackett, Jones and Smalling. £200,000 a week and a £25 million transfer fee should cover it, right?

tumblr_m5i1e0azpQ1r3lmxio1_250.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You