Nero

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good player, not a great player but he was one of the many reasons Sunderland stayed up. Seen him play for Celtic as well and I'll tell you he has got great two feet, can pass it long/short very well, shoot powerfully and accurately on both feet as well as tackle but I don't think hes at a level where he should be a regular for a team like Chelsea. Honestly surprised he wasn't kept at Swansea last year though.

Good player, not a great player but he was one of the many reasons Sunderland stayed up. Seen him play for Celtic as well and I'll tell you he has got great two feet, can pass it long/short very well, shoot powerfully and accurately on both feet as well as tackle but I don't think hes at a level where he should be a regular for a team like Chelsea. Honestly surprised he wasn't kept at Swansea last year though.

dispute with laudrup :D

PS: ki to sign for aston villa, reports telegraph.

dispute with laudrup :D

PS: ki to sign for aston villa, reports telegraph.

I heard ki to aston villa was false....

Ki is very neat and tidy midfielder and the best player in South Korea right now. However, one thing he is negative in is durability. I dont think he can play 30 games/season in the EPL. I can see him making a move to bundesliga in the future....

Landrup had a bustup with Ki and now it seems everyone in Swansea is leaving this year.

The club should sign a Korean/Japanese player to increase the popularity in those nations.

The amount of shirts sold, especially in Korean (darn, they are really patriotic!) will be a worthwhile return on investment.

The club should sign a Korean/Japanese player to increase the popularity in those nations.

The amount of shirts sold, especially in Korean (darn, they are really patriotic!) will be a worthwhile return on investment.

if the right player comes up. nobody right now. the best players from japan are honda and kagawa. korea has son but otherwise nobody worth signing

I like to imagine he uses his money to smuggle people out of North Korea. Pays the smugglers to get them into China, pays the smugglers again so they don't get sold into the sex industry and then pays them a third time to actually get them into South Korea.

Human rights!

if the right player comes up. nobody right now. the best players from japan are honda and kagawa. korea has son but otherwise nobody worth signing

Korea has a few young kids, but they are all in la liga youth teams.

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea quality is apparently fifa gold status...

Fifa generation of kids these days.

Dont watch games, play fifa instead.

Thinking all those young kids on fifa are going to be all time greats...

I have no idea what you are talking about now ,, DO YOU ??

Kids these days use fifa as their means to judge players...

Rather than watching games, they just use fifa as their primary tools for assessment.

Kids these days use fifa as their means to judge players...

Rather than watching games, they just use fifa as their primary tools for assessment.

true ,, something I have complained about often ,, also wish they would play REAL sport ,, and a variety of sports as well

No space for Ki in our squad tbh, would rather have MVG and Ramires in that b2b role, and he isn't an improvement on either.

The comment was made when MVG was injured + no Matic.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You