test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Brazil vs Netherlands Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

300 posts in this topic

Another shit ref decision again, that was a red all day long.

He didnt get anything right. It wasnt a penalty and it wasnt a yellow card...

Dion and Special Juan like this

Anyone find it completely annoying when the players run into the box as a penalty is being taken? Supposed to be against the rules but I've never seen a ref do something about it. I remember an away game at Upton Park when Lamps was forced to take a penalty thrice because West Ham players kept barging into the box while he was taking the kick. A radical but effective solution would be to cancel the kick if anyone from the benefiting team runs into the box and to award the goal straightaway if the other side does it.

darrus and Dion like this

Anyone find it completely annoying when the players run into the box as a penalty is being taken? Supposed to be against the rules but I've never seen a ref do something about it. I remember an away game at Upton Park when Lamps was forced to take a penalty thrice because West Ham players kept barging into the box while he was taking the kick. A radical but effective solution would be to cancel the kick if anyone from the benefiting team runs into the box and to award the goal straightaway if the other side does it.

I think it's better to see what happens. If Lampard scores it counts, if he doesn't he takes it again until nobody invades. Awarding a goal right away feels too harsh.

Should have played

Willian-Coutinho-Lucas instead imo. Cant understand why he didnt pick Coutinho or Lucas.. Injury?

what's the problem with Felipão that he can NEVER play Oscar centered when he was one of the key players in the CC playing exactly there? Can this wing BS stop? We need the boy to recover some confidence. He won't have that being played in the wrong position, executing the wrong role. I never thought I'd say this, but I HATE Felipão

Should have played

Willian-Coutinho-Lucas instead imo. Cant understand why he didnt pick Coutinho or Lucas.. Injury?

I wouldn't have called either as well... maybe, BIG maybe, Coutinho for Bernard, but I wouldn't have called Lucas in 10 life times.

darrus likes this

I think it's better to see what happens. If Lampard scores it counts, if he doesn't he takes it again until nobody invades. Awarding a goal right away feels too harsh.

He took it thrice and thankfully scored all three times. The thing is, why penalise (heh ... ) the kick taker because the other team keeps interfering?

Dion likes this

Should have played

No, Scolari is just an inept manager that has dumb favourites.
Mohammed Seif likes this

what's the problem with Felipão that he can NEVER play Oscar centered when he was one of the key players in the CC playing exactly there? Can this wing BS stop? We need the boy to recover some confidence. He won't have that being played in the wrong position, executing the wrong role. I never thought I'd say this, but I HATE Felipão

I wouldn't have called either as well... maybe, BIG maybe, Coutinho for Bernard, but I wouldn't have called Lucas in 10 life times.

Well we all have different opinions.. Coutinho is, in my opinion, no worse than Oscar - should atleast made the bench. Hulk is just awful. Havent watched so much of Lucas this season but he cant be worse than Hulk...