test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Germany vs Argentina Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

514 posts in this topic

LOL Can't decide which team I dislike less.
Argentina is the underdog, so they're a bit more likable. And Messi has arguably his final chance to win the cup. In four years, he'll be past his peak. Not a fan, but yeah. Wouldn't mind if he wins it.

If Germany keep Messi & Aguero in check tonight and play their solid game. I'd say it would be a close win. Also the fact Di-Maria may not start which is a big plus for Germany.

Two more goals and this year will officially be the highest ever total goals at a World Cup.

And if it doesnt, it is all Holland's fault...

The Skipper and Barbara like this

Can't believe the World Cup actually ends today... One month has gone by so fast. Can we please rewind to the beginning? PLEASE? :cry:

Fuck the World Cup, I'm just happy the PL will be back in a month.

Barbara likes this

Hard to choose. Would love for Schurrle to win a WC. But on the other side we got Messi.. Even if i may hate Barcelona and Messi may not be my favorite player, he deserves a WC and to be considered the best in the history.

May the best team win.

stroey likes this

Can't believe the World Cup actually ends today... One month has gone by so fast. Can we please rewind to the beginning? PLEASE? :cry:

Nah, I'm actually happy it's ending. I'm looking forward to our new season with the new players!

Bluelsthecolour likes this

How can you hate the WC? :wacko:

I don't. In fact I like the World Cup a lot but club football still takes the cake and I can't wait for the new season to start, exciting times ahead.

That being said I'm still very much looking forward to the final tonight, hoping for Schürrle to do well. Auf gehts, Deutschland! 003.gif

Ivete is looking really pretty today, but this song is quite old.

She is old already...