test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Germany vs Argentina Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

514 posts in this topic

There were NO internal problems at Barcelona that season. I followed it entirely, stop making shit up. Not even the Spanish media (which loves to write fantasy) came up with that excuse at the time. That season Guardiola was simply outmanaged by Jose in the last Classico that saw Real Madrid break free of Barcelona's pressure.

And if you are referring to the Brazilian Ronaldo, no he's not better than Cristiano or Messi. He was a wonderful striker but Cristiano scored more goals in 2 seasons at Real Madrid than he did in 5. Plus Cristiano didn't have Zidane, Figo and Beckham assisting him.

He was a brilliant striker but if you tell me you would rather have in your team a striker that scores 20 goals a season, rather than one that scores 50, then you are mentally retarded. There is no other explanation.

And yes, you are a fanboy.

This post is just absolutely loaded with great info. Kudos to you, for this post.

Cristiano>Ronaldo. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just crazy.

Also, Cristiano didn't have Beckham, Zidane, and Figo (who Korea thinks is better than Cristiano) but he had Di Maria, Ozil, Alonso, and Kaka. But spot on post!

HD3D likes this

I speak spanish, saw the in the last 5 years every game of Barcelona and Real Madrid (more than 300 games each team for sure), I see every day TV shows like TIki Taka, Chiinguito de JUgones (beore that was called Punto Pelota), Deportes Cuatro, etc. So as you can imagine I follow a lot the spanish league.

There was no problems in Barcelona... some journalists say Guardiola was tired of some players like Alves, Pique and Cesc. Something normal after 4 years, and before Barcelona lost the League no one talked about it. Even in this last season that Barcelona lost everything, the president of Barcelona is almost in jail and the team had almost no problems with the press, the fans said nothing bad about the team (only Boixos Noi insulted the team).

If you want to know the problems Madrid had in the past 5 years I can give you a list with 200 facts. For example Marca last season said Casillas and Ramos had a meeting with FLorentino Perez, and they said to the President of Real Madrid this: "If Mourinho doens't leave Madrid we leave". In the next day the President of Real Madrid had to prepare a press conference to deny that information (the President of Real Madrid normaly speaks one or two times in a season). I can give you hundreds of things like that about Madrid when Madrid lost, when Madrid won... every week in the past 5 years.

Barcelona is the easiest place to work in football today. Something really different happens in MAdrid.

LOL. Barcelona had no internal problems....

You mean this Sandro Rosell right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10775490/Daughter-of-World-Cup-official-had-2m-put-into-account.html

Also, you mean how Pep had private spies on specific players on their team as well right?

Barcelona was going through crazy times and injuries got the best of them as well that season...

There were NO internal problems at Barcelona that season. I followed it entirely, stop making shit up. Not even the Spanish media (which loves to write fantasy) came up with that excuse at the time. That season Guardiola was simply outmanaged by Jose in the last Classico that saw Real Madrid break free of Barcelona's pressure.

And if you are referring to the Brazilian Ronaldo, no he's not better than Cristiano or Messi. He was a wonderful striker but Cristiano scored more goals in 2 seasons at Real Madrid than he did in 5. Plus Cristiano didn't have Zidane, Figo and Beckham assisting him.

He was a brilliant striker but if you tell me you would rather have in your team a striker that scores 20 goals a season, rather than one that scores 50, then you are mentally retarded. There is no other explanation.

And yes, you are a fanboy.

RM won one game against Barcelona that season....

In 2 league games and copa del rey and supercopa....

LOL, RM is tailored made for Cristiano to rack up stats.... I would rather have a 19 year old Ronaldo that scored 47 goals in 49 games. But, dont ask me, ask Cristiano who he thinks is better.....

Freakin 20 year old kid that didnt even watch Ronaldo in his prime...

ibrahimovic-ronaldo-fa.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10775490/Daughter-of-World-Cup-official-had-2m-put-into-account.html

Also, you mean how Pep had private spies on specific players on their team as well right?

Barcelona was going through crazy times and injuries got the best of them as well that season...

1. The Sandro Rosell Neymar-corruption scandal came to the surface only THIS year, not in 2012 (and even if it had been in 2012, the players wouldn't have given two shits).

2. Guardiola reportedly hired spies to stalk Ronaldinho and Pique. This was 4 years before 2012 and there were NO claims that he did it again in 2012.

3. There were absolutely no relevant injuries during that season in Barcelona, none of the team's most valuable players suffered a remotely-important injury in 2012.

Once again, stop making shit up. Every single one of your false arguments shows a tremendous ignorance regarding everything that happened in the recent years of the Spanish league and the fact that you claim you would rather have a "17 year old Brazilian Ronaldo" in your team than Cristiano in his prime, shows not only you are ignorant on football matters, but you are also a fanatic. And a stupid one at that. I won't waste any more of my time debating with you.

iseah100 likes this

1. The Sandro Rosell Neymar-corruption scandal came to the surface only THIS year, not in 2012 (and even if it had been in 2012, the players wouldn't have given two shits).

2. Guardiola reportedly hired spies to stalk Ronaldinho and Pique. This was 4 years before 2012 and there were NO claims that he did it again in 2012.

3. There were absolutely no relevant injuries during that season in Barcelona, none of the team's most valuable players suffered a remotely-important injury in 2012.

Once again, stop making shit up. Every single one of your false arguments shows a tremendous ignorance regarding everything that happened in the recent years of the Spanish league and the fact that you claim you would rather have a "17 year old Brazilian Ronaldo" in your team than Cristiano in his prime, shows not only you are ignorant on football matters, but you are also a fanatic. And a stupid one at that. I won't waste any more of my time debating with you.

1. Point is Rossell was always a snake, which Pep knew and did not want to be part of his regime.

2. So, if something happens years prior, it is completely irrelevant in the future right?

3. Really.....

Just happens Iniesta, pique, puyol and villa missed substantial chunks of the season, but I guess they are irrelevant players.....

You should probably ask your country man aka Jose Mourinho and Figo who is better, maybe you can heed to their reasoning.

Know your role, Ronaldo was 2 by a vote in your precious ballon d'or award as a 19 year old and won it the season after.. So, yea I would take barcelona ronaldo over cristiano anyday. LOL, to Mr cristiano and his pk vs iran, goal vs north korea and his tap in vs ghana.

1. Point is Rossell was always a snake, which Pep knew and did not want to be part of his regime.

2. So, if something happens years prior, it is completely irrelevant in the future right?

3. Really.....

Just happens Iniesta, pique, puyol and villa missed substantial chunks of the season, but I guess they are irrelevant players.....

You should probably ask your country man aka Jose Mourinho and Figo who is better, maybe you can heed to their reasoning.

Know your role, Ronaldo was 2 by a vote in your precious ballon d'or award as a 19 year old and won it the season after.. So, yea I would take barcelona ronaldo over cristiano anyday. LOL, to Mr cristiano and his pk vs iran, goal vs north korea and his tap in vs ghana.

cMK0fL7.jpg

Didn't read btw.

HD3D and iseah100 like this

Lol at the guy who would take Cronaldo ahead of teenage Ronaldo. The latter is one of the all time greats, the former is just a roid monkey.

Korea likes this

They had no problems.

For example that story about Rosell in Brazil it's so important that everyone knows that Mr Teixeira is a bandit but he won't go to jail. Imagine the problems Rosell had with it being at Spain.

That's absolutely bs. You think our players go where they want and no one controls them? LOL. If you want I can give the list of problems Madrid had in the past 5 years.

By the way journalists say the reason why Ronaldinho and Deco were out of Barcelona was because they were a bad influence to Messi... now imagine how they would know that.

About the brazilian Ronaldo with 19 years old he was great, better than Messi and Ronaldo... but because of the injuries and because he was a really bad professional he can't be compared with Messi and Ronaldo that are there in the past 7 or 8 years.

FOr example... you know what Arbeloa said this summer? In an interview he said that Ronaldo hours before the game asked " "Who is our opponent today?", or in a game. Ronaldo was incredible for 3 years... after that... with a lot of problems.

He is one more player in Madrid, one more player in AC Milan. He had problems in Inter because of the injuries. A lot of talent, a lot of bad luck, and a bad professional.

They had no problems.

For example that story about Rosell in Brazil it's so important that everyone knows that Mr Teixeira is a bandit but he won't go to jail. Imagine the problems Rosell had with it being at Spain.

That's absolutely bs. You think our players go where they want and no one controls them? LOL. If you want I can give the list of problems Madrid had in the past 5 years.

By the way journalists say the reason why Ronaldinho and Deco were out of Barcelona was because they were a bad influence to Messi... now imagine how they would know that.

About the brazilian Ronaldo with 19 years old he was great, better than Messi and Ronaldo... but because of the injuries and because he was a really bad professional he can't be compared with Messi and Ronaldo that are there in the past 7 or 8 years.

FOr example... you know what Arbeloa said this summer? In an interview he said that Ronaldo hours before the game asked " "Who is our opponent today?", or in a game. Ronaldo was incredible for 3 years... after that... with a lot of problems.

He is one more player in Madrid, one more player in AC Milan. He had problems in Inter because of the injuries. A lot of talent, a lot of bad luck, and a bad professional.

“If you introduce me to Ronaldo, I swear I’ll behave until I give up playing football.

“I have never met him, but when you see the idol of a lifetime it can change you. It can change your way of being.

"I don’t know how I can explain it. There are many great players, but Ronaldo was the greatest and so one word from him is worth more than a thousand of all the others.”

-Balotelli

"Ronaldo was my hero," Messi was quoted as saying in the latest edition of British football magazine FourFourTwo, referring to the Brazilian Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima, not Real Madrid's Cristiano, with whom he is vying for the FIFA Ballon d'Or.

"I loved watching players like [Zinedine] Zidane, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo but Ronaldo was the best striker I've ever seen," he added. "He was so fast he could score from nothing, and could shoot the ball better than anyone I've ever seen."

-Messi

"The best player I have ever played with? That's Ronaldo, il Fenomeno," the AC Milan star told Tiki Taka. "The other Ronaldo - Cristiano - probably makes my top five, but I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done."

-Kaka

Ronaldo. (Brazilian) Ronaldo was the world's best during that time and he won plenty of awards. That time the quality of players was much more than what we have now. What made Ronaldo different was his sheer physical strength. He is the best I have played with.

-Figo

“If you introduce me to Ronaldo, I swear I’ll behave until I give up playing football.

“I have never met him, but when you see the idol of a lifetime it can change you. It can change your way of being.

"I don’t know how I can explain it. There are many great players, but Ronaldo was the greatest and so one word from him is worth more than a thousand of all the others.”

-Balotelli

"Ronaldo was my hero," Messi was quoted as saying in the latest edition of British football magazine FourFourTwo, referring to the Brazilian Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima, not Real Madrid's Cristiano, with whom he is vying for the FIFA Ballon d'Or.

"I loved watching players like [Zinedine] Zidane, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo but Ronaldo was the best striker I've ever seen," he added. "He was so fast he could score from nothing, and could shoot the ball better than anyone I've ever seen."

-Messi

"The best player I have ever played with? That's Ronaldo, il Fenomeno," the AC Milan star told Tiki Taka. "The other Ronaldo - Cristiano - probably makes my top five, but I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done."

-Kaka

Ronaldo. (Brazilian) Ronaldo was the world's best during that time and he won plenty of awards. That time the quality of players was much more than what we have now. What made Ronaldo different was his sheer physical strength. He is the best I have played with.

-Figo

Some opinions, like many others. ROnaldo at the age of 19 was incredible, by far with that age the best player I've seen, and more enjoyable to watch than almost any other.

On the other hand he was a striker and Messi and Ronaldo not being ST, they double the number of goals of Ronaldo. They are much more efficient than Ronaldo and for a longer time. They are both better.

FOr example I loved to see Ronaldinho even more than Ronaldo, Messi or Cristiano, but he was not better than them. By the way Ronaldinho was another awful professional that was great for 3 years.

Mourinho said the real Ronaldo because he was the first and the other is Cristiano Ronaldo, not only Ronaldo. Obviously Mourinho don't like Cristiano in this moment because of what heppened in Madrid... but there he says nothing special. The others it's their opinion.

iseah100 likes this