Wycombe 0-5 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match (Starters)

2. 2. Who is your Man of the Match? (Subs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant second half performance from the boys. I thought Brown was fantastic, deserved two goals. Neat little finish by Bamford for the first. Seems like the perfect scoreline to begin free season with! :blue scalf:

Matic was really good

Yepp. Seems like he's starting off from where he left off last season, which is good for us.

Salah made some good runs too. I feel Salah has a lot more to offer than we've seen, hope we get it out of him and not let him rot on the bench. Needs to prove his worth though!

Yepp. Seems like he's starting off from where he left off last season, which is good for us.

Salah made some good runs too. I feel Salah has a lot more to offer than we've seen, hope we get it out of him and not let him rot on the bench. Needs to prove his worth though!

he played well as did Matic and Terry BUT tonight was for the kids and some were SUPERB