Tomorrowland 2014

Vybz Kartel

Yep, jumping and moving your hands around is much more energy-dripping than say singing, dancing or playing an instrument for 2 hours straight. I don't believe for a second they do something meaningful behind their DJ tables, these "songs" are pre-recorded and the most creative thing this fella has to do is press "next", if even that.

Few artists perform for 4-6 hours non stop so I guess they really need to be pumped up for it. Its true that artists in other genres have it more difficult but these djs work many hours in the studio to make these kinds of tracks. I like this kind of music,well specifically trance and progressive house and so for me the events are quite fun.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, jumping and moving your hands around is much more energy-dripping than say singing, dancing or playing an instrument for 2 hours straight. I don't believe for a second they do something meaningful behind their DJ tables, these "songs" are pre-recorded and the most creative thing this fella has to do is press "next", if even that.

The end of vinyl marked the end of proper Dj performances.. Jeff Mills, Dave Clarke, Technasia etc were absolutely brilliant to watch. David Guetta used to be a brilliant underground techno DJ as well... Now it's all pressing play, fistpump and collect the money.

Can't even begin to describe how shit I consider this 'music' to be but the atmosphere seems good and I'd happily go if I had a chance. A few days of heavy partying and hitting on beautiful women in nice summertime weather doesn't sound too bad to me.