Hotseat 8: KevinAshburner

Spike

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know I Come Across That Way but I Am Just A Self Enjoyed Loner & Lonely 23 and Half Year Old Virgin Who Knows too Much about The ILLUMINATI that The Powers That Be (TPTB), Would Kill Me If I told or shared Everything I know or Knew. I am just bored and I Like coming across as Crazy so that people don't think I am too Clever or Intelligent.

Why aren't you a hit with the ladies?

Why aren't you a hit with the ladies?

I Would Be A Hit With The Ladies, but My Conscience Won't Allow Me, because I Know too Much and Understand How The World Works and I have Strict Values of How I would Want My Woman to Live and to Think, but I know there is No Type of Woman like that Who Exists and plus I can't Stand they Way Women Have Been Brainwashed and How This Generation has become so hard to be around and I just don't Want to get Involved in any Relationships.

I Live in Howick in East Auckland in New Zealand and I don't Like New Zealanders. Their Female Women are Terrible.

I Only Like South African White English South Africans Females Only who Live in South Africa. They are The Only Females I can Find Attractiveness to or Understand More Than Any Other Women.

I Would Be A Hit With The Ladies, but My Conscience Won't Allow Me, because I Know too Much and Understand How The World Works and I have Strict Values of How I would Want My Woman to Live and to Think, but I know there is NoType of Woman like that who exists and plus I can't stand they Way Women Have Been Brainwashed and How This Generation has become so hard to be around and I just don't want to get involved in any Relationships.

I Live in Howick in East Auckland in New Zealand and I don't Like New Zealanders. Their Female Women are Terrible.

I Only Like South African White English South Africans Females Only who Live in South Africa. They are The Only Females I can Find Attractiveness to or Understand More Than Any Other Women.

That part I agree with.

Some Examples I Will Give You is.

1. Right Now There is a New Virus that The Governments/ILLUMINATI (Beasts of The Earth - AKA: The One World Governments have made in the Labs/Laboratories a New Stronger disease called "EBOLA" it is the DOOMSDAY Agenda 21 - Depopulation of the Earth). It was released in the African Continent first.

2. House prices/food costs & everything will have it's price increased and the Governments will make up new Excuses to Make bigger Tax and GST prices added from Governments will cause more people to struggle. Either the people will get rid of all their stuff and electronics or go homeless or poor or move into smaller and cheaper houses.

3. World War 3 is Currently Playing Out in The World Stage, but They Haven't Decided to Make Chaos Start and Bring Down The Economy.

4. Everybody has to take/accept the Mark of the Beast/Electronic tattoo in their right hand palms or die by the year 2017. Accept cashless society or Die is the rule from year 2015.

1) Agree Ebola is a man-made virological toxin - if rumours are to be believed it is targeted in Africa for black people breeding out of control, but will soon spread globally... This genetic disease mutation is carried over from the early work pioneered by Adolf's crack team of scientists - and continued and funded by the US - in fear of the Russians doing the same...

2) Not really in agreement here - what you are proposing is pardoxical - the Govt won't want this long term as nobody will toe the line - e.g. If you have nothing, rebelling en masse is easy, it's the fear of consequential loss and perceived social standing that keeps the masses in check ;)

3) I would say the embers are being re-stoked - it's going to be a Muslim extremist vs casual Christianity war - forged between the US and Islamic countries with Europe being the stage... It's been bubbling for a few years now and will soon erupt - unless caution is urged from both sides...

4) haha the Govts dream is a cashless society - but fear not - people realise this and still use cash heavily - it will be around for many years to come ;)

So I agree with 75% of what you are saying ;) That's a new Personal Best for me ;)

As for the Kiwi girls - in my brief stint there (3 weeks - Wellington and Lake Ferry) i disagree - some hot, switched on girls ;)

Kevin, I have a terrible and puzzling question.

Maybe you can help me with it.

What has happened to Gendry from Game of thrones?

Did aliens abducted him aboard his spaceship?

Has he become the new man behind the curtain aka Z Illuminati?

Or is he still rowing the same boat from last season?

Kevin, I have a terrible and puzzling question.

Maybe you can help me with it.

What has happened to Gendry from Game of thrones?

Did aliens abducted him aboard his spaceship?

Has he become the new man behind the curtain aka Z Illuminati?

Or is he still rowing the same boat from last season?

I Don't Know. I Don't Watch Game of Thrones, because it is on Channel SOHO on SKY TV NZ and the Channel is A Pay Subscription Only and not apart of The Basic Channel Package. I Don't Watch much TV anymore. It is only Sports for Me.

Your favorite song?

Paramore - We Are Broken.

Paramore- The Final Riot! Live In Chicago- We Are Broken- Track 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quH9hRxGFsI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Riot!

The Final Riot!

The Final Riot! is the second official live album by the American rock band Paramore and was released on November 25, 2008 with a bonus DVD containing the full live concert plus behind-the-scenes footage.

The DVD was filmed on August 12, 2008, at the Congress Theater in Chicago on the The Final Riot! Summer Tour. It contains a documentary entitled "40 Days of Riot!", showing the band on tour. It is available in a standard and limited deluxe edition, which includes a 36-color-page booklet of the tour, along with another documentary, 40 MORE Days of Riot!. It is also the first album with current guitarist, Taylor York.

It's Time to Start The Party in Here My Favourite Personal TalkChelsea Members.

1. @Stingray
  2. @We Hate Scouse
  3. @Peppen
  4. @Ljpaddock

You have no idea how honoured and humble I am to be your number 3 favorite member.... MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!

If the Illuminati asked you to join them, would you?

No, I would Never Join Them. I Hate Them So Much. I Hate All Evil and All Types of Control and Power.

EDIT: How Hilarious This My 666th Post in The Forum.

Edited by KevinAshburner