Hotseat 8: KevinAshburner

Spike

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me your favourite wrestler is Kevin Nash.

I Have Heard of Him, But No He is Not My Favourite, When I've Watched WWE I haven't seen much of Him.

I Like These Wrestlers.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Triple HHH

Randy Orton

Batista

John Cena

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Booker T.

Edited by KevinAshburner

It's Time to Start The Party in Here My Favourite Personal TalkChelsea Members.

1. @Stingray
  2. @We Hate Scouse
  3. @Peppen
  4. @Ljpaddock

@Melanicus

@Drogzola

@Henrique

@zyzz

@Hutcho

@Eden2020

@Ainsley Harriott

@Barbara

@Mohammed Seif

@Zolayes

@Muzchap

@Sidzeret

@The Skipper

@Strike

@The_Flash

@Tiwaz

@Beigl

@Fernando

@Roquila

And All The Other Members That Commented A Lot in My Thread. You All Know Who You Are.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17309-chelsea-fc-pub-clubhouse-of-kevin-arnold-ashburner/

Banned.

But if number two was d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png I'd be Illuminati. Check and mate.

Fuck.... But if.. No. HA, but if number.. No. I'm telling on you.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIN! WHS broke logic, please denounce his position as number two. I will gladly take his place :halo:

I Have Heard of Him, But No He is Not My Favourite, When I've Watched WWE I haven't seen much of Him.

I Like These Wrestlers.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Triple HHH

Randy Orton

Batista

John Cena

Take out Batista, put in Austin and that's my top 5 as well.

I see you like South African cricket; who's your all-time favourite cricketer from there? Mine is Mr. White Lightning, Allan Donald. Fearsome bowler.

Take out Batista, put in Austin and that's my top 5 as well.

I see you like South African cricket; who's your all-time favourite cricketer from there? Mine is Mr. White Lightning, Allan Donald. Fearsome bowler.

I forgot to add all the other Names. My Mind isn't Working Lately. I added Stone Cold and Booker T. I only like those Wrestlers and the other I mentioned because They are the more/most Interesting to Watch.

My Favourite South African Cricketers.

Andre Nel - When Bowling.

Dale Steyn - When Bowling.

Shaun Pollock - When Bowling.

Jonty Rhodes - When Fielding.

Mark Boucher - When Keeping.

AB De Villiers - When Batting.

​Hashim Amla - When Batting.

My Favourite Captain - AB De Villiers.

Painful Moment: Hansie Cronje. - When He Died after The Plane He was on Crashed into The Mountains.

Edited by KevinAshburner

What do you brush your teeth with, as I once read that toothpaste contains mind controlling nano particles inserted by the government?

Yes I know That. I didn't mention that I use toothpaste. I use my toothbrush only and clean the white stains and dirt marks on my teeth then use mouth wash afterwards.

Yes I know That. I didn't mention that I use toothpaste. I use my toothbrush only and clean the white stains and dirt marks on my teeth then use mouth wash afterwards.

Mouthwash rots your teeth, it's highly acidic. Another government plot so they make you get fillings which contain mind controlling metals.

Describe the sexiest clothes you ever wore and why.

I Can't Answer that because I don't have a Fashion or Great Clothing Style. It is Just Basic Trouser Pants with Long Sleeve Buttoned Up Shirt with Collars Up and All Buttons Pinned.

Your lover has been magically transformed into an animal, and the only way to restore your lover is to mate with them. Here's the question: Which animal would cause you the least psychological damage?

I Would Like it if She Was A Female Jaguar/Puma/Panther Like Animal Creature or a Female Gorilla or A Funny Joke if She Was a Female Unicorn Horse.