Hotseat 8: KevinAshburner

Spike

The woodfurnace himself: @KevinAshburner,

But first remember some basic rules:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Don't expect your question to be answered, it is up to the member to answer it or not. If they feel uncomfortable answering it they have the right to not answer it.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.
  • Have fun!

There are already quite a few people on the list for next hotseats but don't be afraid to nominate yourself! We need new users!

Previous Hotseat Link:

Hotseat 1: Henrique

Hotseat 2: Madmax

Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Hotseat 4: Korea Beepu

Hotseat 5: Barbara

Hotseat 6: Stats

Hotseat 7: Alex

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER, I'm sorry that you are Hotseat Number 8 instead of Hotsear Number 7.

Is 7 a special number for you?

It's Alright. Yes I Like 7, Because of The Numerology Meaning & it's Definition Meaning: Perfect Completion.

It's Time to Start The Party in Here My Favourite Personal TalkChelsea Members.

1. @Stingray
  2. @We Hate Scouse
  3. @Peppen
  4. @Ljpaddock

@Melanicus

@Drogzola

@Henrique

@zyzz

@Hutcho

@Eden2020

@Ainsley Harriott

@Barbara

@Mohammed Seif

@Zolayes

@Muzchap

@Sidzeret

@The Skipper

@Strike

@The_Flash

@Tiwaz

@Beigl

@Fernando

@Roquila

And All The Other Members That Commented A Lot in My Thread. You All Know Who You Are.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17309-chelsea-fc-pub-clubhouse-of-kevin-arnold-ashburner/

Edited by KevinAshburner

Just So Everybody Knows Today's Date in Numerology is Pretty Scary:

Monday 7 July 2014 - 07/07/2014 (2+0+1+4=7) so it is 7-7-7- Which Means: Triple Perfect Completion.

The Scripture Mentions Stuff About The 7 or The 7's Things in Scriptures/Manuscripts.

Maybe I'm getting old - but every time I read your posts - I keep thinking - what's this dude smoking!

So are you naturally crazy, or is it self inflicted via expensive, regular administration? ;)

Just So Everybody Knows Today's Date in Numerology is Pretty Scary: Monday 7 July 2014 - 07/07/2014 (2+0+1+4=7) so it is 7-7-7- Which Means: Triple Perfect Completion.

The Scripture Mentions Stuff About The 7 or The 7's Things in Scriptures/Manuscripts.

Saba in Swahili is 7 today in Tanzania they celebrate Saba Saba day as the date they got Independance

In Kenya saba was considered an unlucky number ,, Pity the people who lived in a small town in Central Province called Saba Saba

btw 7+7 +7+7 = 28 which is the second Perfect number

Maybe I'm getting old - but every time I read your posts - I keep thinking - what's this dude smoking!

So are you naturally crazy, or is it self inflicted via expensive, regular administration? ;)

I Know I Come Across That Way, but "I Am Just A Self Enjoyed Loner & Lonely 23 and Half Year Old Virgin Who Knows too Much" about The ILLUMINATI that The Powers That Be (TPTB), Would Kill Me If I told or shared Everything I know or Knew. I am just bored and I Like coming across as Crazy so that people don't think I am too Clever or Intelligent.

Edited by KevinAshburner

I AM DISSAPOINTED TO NOT BE IN YOUR TOP 3 MEMBERS

I do Like You and You Are Also Apart of My Personal Favourite Members in My Top 10. It's Just Those Top 3 Were The First Few to Have Conversations with Me. When I First Joined The Forum on Wednesday 21 August 2013.

We Have Only A Few Months Till it Really Gets Worse Than it Already is. I Will Definitely Be Dead in Less Than A Full 1 Year From Now.

Can you tell us how will it happen?

Can you tell us how will it happen?

Some Examples I Will Give You is.

1. Right Now There is a New Virus that The Governments/ILLUMINATI (Beasts of The Earth - AKA: The One World Governments have made in the Labs/Laboratories a New Stronger disease called "EBOLA" it is the DOOMSDAY Agenda 21 - Depopulation of the Earth). It was released in the African Continent first.

2. House prices/food costs & everything will have it's price increased and the Governments will make up new Excuses to Make bigger Tax and GST prices added from Governments will cause more people to struggle. Either the people will get rid of all their stuff and electronics or go homeless or poor or move into smaller and cheaper houses.

3. World War 3 is Currently Playing Out in The World Stage, but They Haven't Decided to Make Chaos Start and Bring Down The Economy.

4. Everybody has to take/accept the Mark of the Beast/Electronic tattoo in their right hand palms or die by the year 2017. Accept cashless society or Die is the rule from year 2015.