test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Netherlands v Argentina Match Discussion Thread

Started by Jason,

325 posts in this topic

Oh man i get chills thinking of a final against the Germans. Arjen, the new school leader, playing his best football ever. Let's get these bastards. Please van persie for once in your life don't be such a fucking gooner cunt. Grow some balls and let's GET THIS CUP.

I hope Holland can do a "Germany" over Argentina. Part 1 of "kicking out unworthy teams" completed yesterday. Now onto part 2!

I want Argentina to win, the main reason because the final will be open and attacking seeing as Arg won't be sitting back. On the other hand if Holland win I could see the final being cagey and boring.

Overall, I don't really care I just want to see a good match and final.

iseah100 likes this

I have a bad feeling that the Oranje are gonna lose this game...i honestly hope in wrong,, nothing i want more than to see Holland win the WC, especially Robben.

The only pleasure I got left in this WC is seeing Argentina get screwed. If Holland doesn't deliver, I'm pretty sure Germany will.

Rmpr likes this

So do all 200mi Brazilians! :Goober:

both will have the same MO while playing germany in the final. sit back and counter against the high german line.

i would take the germans playing against robben and rvp and sneidjer rather than messi, aguero and lavezzi.

i can see the german mid stifling sneidjer and the supply lines to rvp and robben but doing that to messi and aguero will be next to impossible.

also the dutch mid and defence seems far more vulnerable and inexperienced than the argentinian.

so i would take holland over argentina for germany!!