test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Brazil v Germany Match Discussion Thread

Started by Jason,

784 posts in this topic

The amount of people who like to cum with other people's dick is impressive! :lol:

Their shit team goes out in the group stage (once again) and all they can do is root against the most successful footballing nation simply due to jealousy! :wank2:

I think Jason is secretly rooting for us south americans, the images in both topics are from Brazil's and Argentina's winning goals :halo:

Jason likes this

The amount of people who like to cum with other people's dick is impressive! :lol:

Their shit team goes out in the group stage (once again) and all they can do is root against the most successful footballing nation simply due to jealousy! :wank2:

Don't mean to be pedantic mate but it's the first time since 58 we went out in group stage :P

Deutschland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schürrle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil!!!!

Oscar!!!!

Willian!!!

How come you cheer for other nation and not Brazil? Thats even weirder since your country is extremely successfull in international football. I couldnt imagine brazilian not cheering for brazil :blink:

How come you cheer for other nation and not Brazil? Thats even weirder since your country is extremely successfull in international football. I couldnt imagine brazilian not cheering for brazil :blink:

I've been through this a few times during this WC, but here we go again.

I have huge issues with CBF (Brazil FA). Then one might say - but everyone is corrupted. But not the way CBF is corrupted. They're corrupted the way the others are and some more and my problem is with the 'some more'.

Football is huge for most of Brazil's population. I don't know other cultures to explain it, but I think foreigns have no idea how much the sport means to people and it's no secret most of Brazilian population is poor. Football is one of the things they're passionate about and source of great joy for those people, especially the NT.

If CBF wanted only to steal and wash money, be my guest, but they take it further. They don't actually give a shit about football in Brazil, not the league, much less the NT. The NT is their gold eggs goose, they use it to get the incredible sponsorship deals they have (I guess Brazil NT has about 12 sponsors currently and they all pay incredible amount of money for that). I wouldn't have a problem with it if they cared about the team. They don't. They keep doing shady agreements with agents, getting players that has no business being there, just so they receive bribes from the same agents when they sell those players for a big price tag (being part of Brazil NT increases any player's price). As a consequence they don't give a fuck if the team wins or nor performs or not, is good or not. They want to keep making money.

IMO Brazil's NT is a patrimony of this country's people and shouldn't be used and treated like that. Other federations probably also do shady business, but I don't think they don't care about the team's performances and results. Brazil winning the WC in 1994 was a blessing and a curse. Ever since CBF has been capitalizing with the team, but they don't give a fuck. If they could, they'd sell the WC to Argentina, but I think it's not that simple, but if Argentina wasn't such a broken country and had the money, I wouldn't write it off of CBF selling the WC to them. But selling a WC is something that isn't that easy - unlike what some here think and it's more in the hands of FIFA than CBF anyway. So that's why I've been picking NTs every WC for about 10 years. 2002 - when Brazil won it, I didn't even watch the matches because of timezone and I remember fuck nothing about 2006, except the final. I'm not that invested in international football and when your country has been in all WC editions and won it five times, two of which in your lifetime and with you watching, it's easier to take it for granted and just decide not to take part of the atrocity they do with most of Brazil's population.

But I'm not anti-patriotic and if Brazil wins I'll be a happy cookie too, I just prefer Germany.

All the pressure is on Germany, and if that was anyone other than the Germans then I would have said that that pressure will be their undoing. But Germans just don't do pressure. The famous German mental strength will be put to the test.

All the pressure is on Germany, and if that was anyone other than the Germans then I would have said that that pressure will be their undoing. But Germans just don't do pressure. The famous German mental strength will be put to the test.

This German side has quite a history of underachieving though...

This is probably the greatest clash in international football. The two most consistent teams in the history of the game facing each other. Brazil, who has played every World Cup and is the second team with most appearances in semi-finals, versus Germany, the team who has reached semis the most. Also this is the german revenge for 2002, the only time those two faced each other in a World Cup. This gotta be exciting.

This German side has quite a history of underachieving though...

Ironically, they also have a history of overachieving. Not trophies wise, but in the sense of always managing to reach the final stages regardless of how weak the team is. The saying goes that Germany only has to show up and they're in the semis.

didierforever and MetsajCFC like this