Joao Miranda

sodasys

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Chelsea plan £20m Miranda bid

Chelsea are planning to make a £20m bid for Atletico Madrid defender Joao Miranda. The Blues have already enquired about the Brazilian's availability during negotiations for Filipe Luis.

Source: Daily Star

What a rubbish article

Benatia is available for £5m more. And three years younger.

Reading Mirror, Daily Star etc. articles about Chelsea is as frustrating as reading Romanian newspapers making up stories about Chelsea wanting Tottenham's Chiriches, Steaua's left back and some other Romanian mugs. And that happens on a weekly basis.

Miranda is a better centre back than Cahill and Ivanovic, quite comfortably so, but he's 29 and let's be fair, with Zouma here as well, that's the last position we should be addressing right now. Maybe in 18-24 months.

Chelsea have offered 25m for #AtleticoMadrid defender Miranda, however club will only sell for his full 30m release clause. #CFC (AS)

They are quoting Daily Rubbish...

Según el ‘Daily Star’, Mourinho pretende al defensa del club rojiblanco. El Atlético no quiere negociar y se remite a su cláusula de rescisión de 30 ‘kilos’.
El Chelsea sigue amenazando al Atlético. El Daily Star informó ayer que el club londinense está dispuesto a pujar por Miranda y habría ofrecido a la entidad del Manzanares 20 millones de libras (unos 25 millones de euros) por el defensa brasileño del conjunto rojiblanco.

Miranda is a better centre back than Cahill and Ivanovic, quite comfortably so, but he's 29 and let's be fair, with Zouma here as well, that's the last position we should be addressing right now. Maybe in 18-24 months.

Miranda isn't better than Cahill. Cahill has been awesome lately and as good as Miranda is I just don't think he's THAT good.

Quite comfortably? That is really stretching it. Miranda had an excellent season but so did Cahill. Can't see how you have concluded that. Cahill has kept on improving and last season was arguably the best CB in the league. I prefer his all round game compared to Miranda. I would take Cahill.

Quite comfortably? That is really stretching it. Miranda had an excellent season but so did Cahill. Can't see how you have concluded that. Cahill has kept on improving and last season was arguably the best CB in the league. I prefer his all round game compared to Miranda. I would take Cahill.

Because it's my opinion. Miranda reads the game in a superior manner.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You