test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Argentina vs Belgium Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

309 posts in this topic

Perhaps you should change your name.. you dont seem to be very popular

I trust it you mean Wilmots :-)

Congratulations to Argentina.

The early goal killed us. They just decided to stop playing football after that.

Still, it was clear we wouldn't be able to make it...

Next time....

I've been complaining about WIlmots for as long as I started following Belgium. Reason whyI was surprised to find some Belgians defending him in the match threads during the stage group. He ruined your team!

I think with Belgium being a almost a rookie here any manager would have trouble to overcome those things - such as playing against Argentina, but only Moyes (and probably Scolari) would have done as bad or worse.

Tell me what he did worse compared to million dollar managers like Capello and the English guy I even forgot the name of...

Tell me what he did worse compared to million dollar managers like Capello and the English guy I even forgot the name of...

Hodgson.

Also, it's so easy to blame Wilmots while they were praising him five days ago.

Every team would have had difficulties against this Argentina side. What if they were simply better? You know?

I'm slightly dissappointed, but I'm still proud of my team.

I don't care what anybody else says. Most of the critic's teams went home two weeks ago.

iseah100 likes this

Amazing how Argentina managed to make it to the semi-finals without even getting out of first gear, they are definitely going to need to up their A game against the Dutch.

Absolutely love their chant "Brasil, decime que se siente, tener en casa a tu papa.." Catchy as fuck.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Amazing how Argentina managed to make it to the semi-finals without even getting out of first gear, they are definitely going to need to up their A game against the Dutch. Absolutely love their chant "Brasil, decime que se siente, tener en casa a tu papa.." Catchy as fuck.

i've been singing that in and around my house to my mother's annoyance haha

i thought i was the only one! :D

iseah100 and Atlas Lion like this