test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Netherlands vs Costa Rica Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

229 posts in this topic

Glad the Dutch went through. Robben right now is perhaps playing his best football at the age of 30 which is massively impressive.

Fair play to Costa Rica because they took what they had and got the maximum out of it which is admirable regardless of the type of football they played. Trying to play like Barcelona would've been foolhardy so why people think they would is beyond me. They made themselves tough to beat and nearly went through.

They were also lucky, and the Dutch were very unlucky. But there are perhaps two managers in world football you wouldn't be surprised to make such a ballsy call and we have the other one. Next season will be immense with these two going against one another. Can't wait.

Beirut_Blues, Joker10 and Azpinator like this

Robben you fucking animal. Lighting up this World Cup. I lost count how many times he got kicked today but still kept going until the last second. Legendary.

Sneijder picked up form at the right time while van Persie is looking like his useless 2010 self. Van Gaal you genius. Fucking love the guy. ORANJE LEEUWEN. Let's ' GO.

All these robben haters are pathetic. Cringeworthy to read. Get your no era penal ass outta here. Mexico didn't deserve SHIT. Just like Costa Rica. Both were garbage. On the the next one

Robben you fucking animal. Lighting up this World Cup. I lost count how many times he got kicked today but still kept going until the last second. Legendary.

Sneijder picked up form at the right time while van Persie is looking like his useless 2010 self. Van Gaal you genius. Fucking love the guy. ORANJE LEEUWEN. Let's ' GO.

All these robben haters are pathetic. Cringeworthy to read. Get your no era penal ass outta here. Mexico didn't deserve SHIT. Just like Costa Rica. Both were garbage. On the the next one

Your team has the support of many ppl here i believe, including myself, but that doesn't mean you can go on and disrespect other teams. Costa Rica executed their plan flawlessly yesterday, just like Mexico did until the moment they decided to park it vs Holland (it wasn't the right strategy for them). Both were far from garbage.

Roben is the man pf the tournament, excluding goalkeepers.

James? I think he's already won player of the tournament. He's in the running though.

Robben you fucking animal. Lighting up this World Cup. I lost count how many times he got kicked today but still kept going until the last second.

#NoEraPenal

Mexico, Colombia, and Chile played the best. Along with Holland in the group stage. To say Mexcio were "garbage" and "didn't deserve shit" is a bit of a stretch.

As for Costa Rica, they played exactly as they should, just cause you don't like it doesn't mean they weren't good.

Robben was good yesterday, but not much better than some of James performances. Also, I don't think Robben will get many calls lol, bot with what he said after the Mexico game.

#NoEraPenal