test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Netherlands vs Costa Rica Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

229 posts in this topic

CR has gone far enough I 'm afraid.

Should have gone down to Greece even if it was 11 against 11.

Uhh...didn't a Costa Rican get sent off? Lol.

CR can shock Holland. They beat Italy and Uruguay. Don't sleep on them, it's possible.

Hello friends, did I ever tell you about the time I was sexually harassed by a Wesley Sneijder look-alike at a night club? He grabbed my genitals.

Hello friends, did I ever tell you about the time I was sexually harassed by a Wesley Sneijder look-alike at a night club? He grabbed my genitals.

Fuck Wesley Sneijder!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Uhh...didn't a Costa Rican get sent off? Lol.

CR can shock Holland. They beat Italy and Uruguay. Don't sleep on them, it's possible.

Against Greece they were dismal.

I mean they had a player sent off and so it was beyond criticism after that. But as long as it was 11 against 11 we were better (and GR is a shambles of a team).

Their keeper Keylor Navas is excellent.

Fuck Wesley Sneijder!!! :angry::angry: :angry::angry: :angry:

It sounds like Spike Spiegel got that taken care of for you.

iseah100 and CHOULO19 like this

Holland is playing frigging Costa Rica for a spot in the SF and still I'm anxious as hell for the match to start, but the clock's hands just don't seem to move! UGH

Mohammed Seif likes this

If Costa Rica do the unbelievable I will cry with them.

Yet, I totally expect Netherlands to kill them.

So a shock from Costa Rica will be a pleasant surprise for me. B)

iseah100 likes this

Can I change my prediction to a 0-0? Costa Rica have set up very very well. It'll probably take a mistake or a moment of brilliance to break them.