test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rmpr

Brazil vs Colombia Match Discussion Thread

Started by Rmpr,

437 posts in this topic

At the same time enjoyable, tense, agressive game for neutrals but man it was dirty. And not only from Colombia's side but also Brazil's. The way they trampled on James Rodriguez, the way Fernandinho didn't get a yellow while having over 10 fouls on his name... the list goes on. Brazil was just unfortunate to get that injury, which ultimately could have gone either way. Referee should have had more control, and not only by tapping his own chest everytime someone comes arguing but give out cards, easy free-kicks to make players think two-three times before going in with high studs or kneeing/elbowing people. Feel sorry for Neymar though, remember, Thiago Silva will miss the semis too.

Dion, The Mak, Barbara and 1 other like this

Get back on topic now please.

One person is taking this off-topic and posting boastful rhetoric designed purely to wind people up. But if you or none of the other admins want to have a word with him about calling all the Belgian posters annoying then that's fine.

Personally (and I've said this before) I think the Belgian posters are a credit to this forum and praise their team (and the individuals who play for Chelsea) without coming off as arrogant or constantly trying to be controversial for the sake of it. They make this place better.

Stingray, guddy6969, The Mak and 1 other like this

One person is taking this off-topic and posting boastful rhetoric designed purely to wind people up. But if you or none of the other admins want to have a word with him about calling all the Belgian posters annoying then that's fine.

Personally (and I've said this before) I think the Belgian posters are a credit to this forum and praise their team (and the individuals who play for Chelsea) without coming off as arrogant or constantly trying to be controversial for the sake of it. They make this place better.

I have said already to back on topic, if that's not enough for people to actually reign it in and understand what I say then I will follow it up with warnings.

I agree the Belgian members are great, but this is a reminder to everyone to stay on topic, that includes Belgian members, yourself and anyone else who thinks going off topic is the right thing to do.

We don't need you telling us who should, and shouldn't be spoken with. I have said a million times before, if you see wrong doing report it, which I assume you have? And let us deal with it. If it continues the thread will be locked, and that will be frustrating for the people who actually want to talk about the game.

Right, Brazil v Columbia if you don't mind.

Rmpr and Henrique like this

Annoying are the belgian fans in this forum.

Can you please stop with the insults against Belgians? You're a good poster when you want to be, why tarnish that with stupidity like this?

Fixed:D

Don't fuel the flame wars, we don't want an escalation. I know you're joking, but thing can get out of control on the internet.

Only for obvious xenophobes, douche.

Don't take the bait.

Don't fuel the flame wars, we don't want an escalation. I know you're joking, but thing can get out of control on the internet

My bad.

This game had 54 fouls. The most in any game so far in the world cup. Brazil also have the second highest total for a game vs Chile with 51.

THE SIMPSONS - EPISODE PREDICTED OR KNEW NEYMAR WOULD BE INJURED & STRETCHED OFF - ILLUMINATI

post-10313-0-97004300-1404575014_thumb.j

JUST LIKE ONE EPISODE ON FAMILY GUY - AN EPISODE PREDICTED OR KNEW THAT THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN - ILLUMINATI.

I JUST READ THIS & SAID THIS ABOUT NEYMAR SPINE AND BACK - Brazil’s Neymar was ‘one inch away’ from being paralysed after Juan Zuniga challenge

Ainsley Harriott and Henrique like this

Can you please stop with the insults against Belgians? You're a good poster when you want to be, why tarnish that with stupidity like this?

Don't fuel the flame wars, we don't want an escalation. I know you're joking, but thing can get out of control on the internet.

Don't take the bait.

I said I wanted Brazil to face Belgium in the semis, and I made a provocation, some Belgium replied I was annoying, then I said the Belgium fans are the ones annoying.

Provocation is part of football, but some people take it far too seriously sometimes, and everything get out of control.

well I like the Belgian fans and most of the brazillians except for Barbara ,, who wont show her body

I'm heartbroken, Ron. :(

************************************************************************************************

At the end of the day some people are just jealous of what Brazil represents. We played like crap the whole tournament and we still made the SF... it's because we're a powerhouse - like I said Italy, Germany and Argentina also are. Italy had bad luck and were plain bad, it happens sometimes, but Brazil, Germany and maybe now Argentina in the SF just proves the point further. Netherlands also have great tradition and hopefully this year might be the year the runner up curse ends.

Those petty and bitter members that keep mentioning referees are just that - petty and bitter. In a WC where officiating was far from ideal, Brazil had it easy the first match, but even since has been a series of split decisions. What would have Howard - who disallowed a dubious goal (without replay technology), didn't give at least one clear penalty done in a couple of minutes if that Chile shot at 119 have gotten in? The referee was terrible yesterday - FOR BOTH SIDES. A lot of cards should have been given and he didn't give them (a red for JC isn't one of them, as he wasn't the last man, or maybe you don't remember the rules). At the end of day is Brazil who got a player with a fracture (whose aggressor wasn't even booked for the play) and still I come here to read all kind of shit spouting from your sorrow arses (sorry for the French, but you're embarrassing yourselves with your bitterness and you know exactly who you are). If your favorites aren't competent enough to overcome a bad call, it's simply because they don't have what it takes. Sorry about that. Bad calls happen every day in football and unless it's a blatant robbery like Moscow, if a team doesn't overcome them, most times they just aren't good enough. Wasn't Colombia the most wonderful thing in this WC? How come they couldn't show it because of a couple of yellow cards Brazil didn't have? Or was it because they shook in their legs when they saw the real Amarelinha at the other side of the pitch that caused them to say bye? It's hard to face some teams in WC because of their history. Whether is logical or not, some teams just impose a lot of respect and Brazil is one of them.

Please, get over yourselves and stop sounding so bitter and jealous. Yeah, Brazil played crap, yeah it has nothing on the Brazil style of football, but we're in the SF not because a referee helped us, but because we're Brazil and those players - no matter how bad some of them are - are giving their best. Show a little respect and class. It isn't hard - because you have no idea how petty many of you sound.

I get some members may lead others to dislike a few things. Some members here tempt my love for even Chelsea sometimes... I get it, but stooping to their level showing such amount of bitterness is sad. You want hate Brazil, be my guest. I hate Argentina and I really don't like Mexico. It doesn't mean I go to their threads taking away their merits looking childish and petty while doing it. Actually if it wasn't for certain TC members, I'd be 85/15 Germany next Tuesday and not only 51/49 (I still want Germany to win). Because your bitterness made me recover some pride of Brazil, just for the pleasure of shutting you up, not with nonsense spread in threads, but letting football do the talking. If I haven't been here these days, next Tuesday I would be like I was in Holland x Brazil last WC - 85/15. I don't know if I thank you or dislike you further for that.

Rmpr, Dion, The Skipper and 1 other like this

************************************************************************************************

At the end of the day some people are just jealous of what Brazil represents. We played like crap the whole tournament and we still made the SF... it's because we're a powerhouse - like I said Italy, Germany and Argentina also are. Italy had bad luck and were plain bad, it happens sometimes, but Brazil, Germany and maybe now Argentina in the SF just proves the point further. Netherlands also have great tradition and hopefully this year might be the year the runner up curse ends.

Those petty and bitter members that keep mentioning referees are just that - petty and bitter. In a WC where officiating was far from ideal, Brazil had it easy the first match, but even since has been a series of split decisions. What would have Howard - who disallowed a dubious goal (without replay technology), didn't give at least one clear penalty done in a couple of minutes if that Chile shot at 119 have gotten in? The referee was terrible yesterday - FOR BOTH SIDES. A lot of cards should have been given and he didn't give them (a red for JC isn't one of them, as he wasn't the last man, or maybe you don't remember the rules). At the end of day is Brazil who got a player with a fracture (whose aggressor wasn't even booked for the play) and still I come here to read all kind of shit spouting from your sorrow arses (sorry for the French, but you're embarrassing yourselves with your bitterness and you know exactly who you are). If your favorites aren't competent enough to overcome a bad call, it's simply because they don't have what it takes. Sorry about that. Bad calls happen every day in football and unless it's a blatant robbery like Moscow, if a team doesn't overcome them, most times they just aren't good enough. Wasn't Colombia the most wonderful thing in this WC? How come they couldn't show it because of a couple of yellow cards Brazil didn't have? Or was it because they shook in their legs when they saw the real Amarelinha at the other side of the pitch that caused them to say bye? It's hard to face some teams in WC because of their history. Whether is logical or not, some teams just impose a lot of respect and Brazil is one of them.

Please, get over yourselves and stop sounding so bitter and jealous. Yeah, Brazil played crap, yeah it has nothing on the Brazil style of football, but we're in the SF not because a referee helped us, but because we're Brazil and those players - no matter how bad some of them are - are giving their best. Show a little respect and class. It isn't hard - because you have no idea how petty many of you sound.

I get some members may lead others to dislike a few things. Some members here tempt my love for even Chelsea sometimes... I get it, but stooping to their level showing such amount of bitterness is sad. You want hate Brazil, be my guest. I hate Argentina and I really don't like Mexico. It doesn't mean I go to their threads taking away their merits looking childish and petty while doing it. Actually if it wasn't for certain TC members, I'd be 85/15 Germany next Tuesday and not only 51/49 (I still want Germany to win). Because your bitterness made me recover some pride of Brazil, just for the pleasure of shutting you up, not with nonsense spread in threads, but letting football do the talking. If I haven't been here these days, next Tuesday I would be like I was in Holland x Brazil last WC - 85/15. I don't know if I thank you or dislike you further for that.

Such a good post that I think @CHOULO19 should read...

Errm, you think that post should be directed at me? :blink:

Not at all mate. :lol:

I think this post illustrate my point perfectly, so since we were debating this in another thread, I thought it would be great for you to read it..

CHOULO19 and Barbara like this

My bad.

This game had 54 fouls. The most in any game so far in the world cup. Brazil also have the second highest total for a game vs Chile with 51.

To be honest that was far from a violent game. Nothing different from what we see in PL week after week. The number of fouls was not because the game was violent, but because the referee was really poor. At least 50% of the fouls, were actually no fouls, and the referee failed to book the violent ones: Fernandinho really deserved a yellow.

Rmpr and zolayes like this

THIS. I will be haunted for years.

Very disappointing. I'm not a fan, but I always liked the way Mexico play when they play to their potential. I wish Chelsea could play so well passing and moving even less than half the time on the pitch.... and I'm speaking as someone who has watched Mexico play for many years.

But, I am even more disappointed by Joachim Loew's lineups and tactics with a very talented German side. terrible waste.

Very disappointing. I'm not a fan, but I always liked the way Mexico play when they play to their potential. I wish Chelsea could play so well passing and moving even less than half the time on the pitch.... and I'm speaking as someone who has watched Mexico play for many years.

But, I am even more disappointed by Joachim Loew's lineups and tactics with a very talented German side. terrible waste.

Mexico never play to their potential. This year they did. Oh well. I've only been watching since about 04, but still. This was the best I've seen them.

Löw is so shit it's crazy. Imagine Peckerman, Van Gaal, etc. With that squad. They should be running through everyone instead, he plays the best RB in the world as a DM, Howedes as a LB instead of Goßkreutz, Götze AND Özil. He's an idiot. They are only in the semis cause the talent outweighs his stupidity.

quickpassnmove likes this

Holland without Roben is nothing.

The winner of Germany v. Brazil match (Germany) wins the world cup.