Hotseat 7: Alex

Spike

interesting. wasn't aware of this.

this may be stretching it , but perhaps you can go even further back , and say it was revenge against the east , for the fall of the

western roman empire. (asian tribes like huns and alans contributed to this , although islam hadn't spread yet)

also, favorite medieval weapon?

Hmm, possibly. The dissolution of the Roman Empire brought about the effective end of civilisation in western Europe until the foundation of the Carolingians, you could argue. Islam profited from the wealth of the east and certainly you could argue their gain came at the expense of western Christendom.

Favourite medieval weapon, without doubt, was the flail. Impossible to use effectively from horseback, but in a melee, if you were of suitable strength, a flail could be used to wrap around a sword and disarm an opponent, whilst the momentum in a swing would be suitable to completely destroy even plate armour. Absolutely deadly, but too heavy and cumbersome for real, pitched battles.

Myself, Chou, Spike

You have to fuck one, kill one, marry one, Go!

FFS.

Fuck: Steve

Marry: Chou Chou

Kill: Spike (nothing personal Spike!)

Can't believe I had to answer that question.

Can I just say how freakily similar your answer to Rmpr's question number 3 would be to my answer if I was asked the same question?

I managed to phrase that as a question B)

Haha, I didn't notice! Fair point!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That when we dream we are completely convinced it's not an illusion. So what makes you think this is reality? When we are about to die in the dreams - we wake up, because this is a stressful event and brain releases adrenaline. What if our life is a dream and when we die we wake up from this 'dream' in a different dimension?

That when we dream we are completely convinced it's not an illusion. So what makes you think this is reality? When we are about to die in the dreams - we wake up, because this is a stressful event and brain releases adrenaline. What if our life is a dream and when we die we wake up from this 'dream' in a different dimension?

I'll let you know when I die mate! :D