Best/Worst Chelsea moment?

Best Moment

CL Final

Going 3-0 up against Barcelona in the first 38 minutes in 2000.

Going 3-0 up agianst Barcelona in the first 19 minutes in 2005 (still the most devastating performance I've seen).

Di Matteo in 1997 cup final before we'd even sat down.

Best Game

CL Final in 2012. Twenty years after my first match.

The Barcelona games, the Napoli game.

Chelsea Liverpool 4-2 FA Cup 1997. Matt Harding Stand with the tv studio (Hansen, what's the score) in the corner between MH and West.

Favourite Goal

Impossible to answer.

Worst Moment

Rafa.

Craig Burley's backpass at Villa Park.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst Moment

Craig Burley's backpass at Villa Park.

For me, it's finding out that that :wank2: used to play for Chelsea! :lol:

No, seriously, for me the 2009 vs Barcelona was worse than Moscow.

And at that moment, the 2-2 away at Barca felt better than Drogba's penalty because it was like I was still in denial till the next day when it went in. I literally made no noise whatsoever that night. It was only till the next day when I watched the clips and interviews and cried that I really felt the joy of it.

Best moments: Bolton, Munich and Lamps 203 at Villa

Best goal: Torres going around Valdes just because of my sheer disbelief that he scored that. Also Ramires with that chip outto no where.

Worst moment: When we lost at Munich. Calling it Terry's slip is just too harsh.

Aside from the obvious Moscow/Munich and actual 'moments', I'd say Shevchenko not working out was the biggest disappointment in regards to 'transfers'.

Torres.. well, I'm not even disappointed about the whole affair now, it's more comedic than anything, he's become a punchline. Sheva however was never a joke, we all wanted him to succeed.. sooo bad.

Best Moments:

All league wins.Being there for the 8-0 win against Wigan as well was good.

Munich :D

Cech come back seeing as one point it was all a bit up in the air

Best Game I've been to:

Wigan 8-0

Chelsea 4 4 Liverpool

Worst Moments:

Moscow.I didnt see the JT slip as couldnt watch it.Went to a game at the Bridge and they had this random montage of what seemed to be shit moments and lo and behold there it was.So close and ahhhh

Chelsea 1 1 Barcalona.Was in the East Lower right next to the Barca fans which made it harder.Utter joy one direction completly break down the other .

Best Moment: Drogba stunning header @ Alianz. Happiest moment of my football life.

Best Game I've been to: Never been to any games sadly, but i will some day that's for sure.

Best Goal: Lampard #203. Very Special.

Worst moment: penalties @ Moscow

Best moment was when the Champions League was won.

I haven't been to a game yet, but the first one will always be my favorite.

Favorite goal was the Torres goal against Barca. I lost my mind when I saw it go in, realizing we were going to the final.

Worst moment is either losing in Moscow or watching Rafa manage.

• 3 weeks later...
Worst moment: Parking the bus against a pathetic club like Liverpool although we won but still.....

Seeing them attack for 90 minutes without success was priceless, and their crying about us parking the bus made it hilarious. :Goober:

Best moments: 2012 CL/FA double, 2010 PL/FA double, Abramovich taking over

Worst moments: The semifinal exits in the Champions League to Monaco and Liverpool, Terry's miss

Mixed moment: the 1-1 to Arsenal away at the Emirates after Boulahrouz was sent off in 2007

Nah, you dunno how much I hate those scousers.....

Probably not as much as I do... so seeing them throw the kitchen sink at us before we effortlessly steam-rollered them on their own turf to save English football is one of the most satisfying moments ever as a Chelsea fan.