Master Thesis Football ownership models

Pauwel90

Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Remember that this is a theoretical approach, it doesn't quite catch the full picture. The goal of the thesis is to detect some strong effects that could be further analysed in new research.

It will take 5 minutes of your time! Don't forget to send this to your football mates!

Link: https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
Pauwel Nuytemans

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Remember that this is a theoretical approach, it doesn't quite catch the full picture. The goal of the thesis is to detect some strong effects that could be further analysed in new research.

This is a pretest, this means that you'll have to answer all the six different scenarios. It will take 10-20 minutes of your time. Only completely replied surveys will count. I only need 30, if everything goes well I can start the official research. Don't forget to send this to your football mates!

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_cHmSTM2vzw3mFo1

Thanks in advance,

Pauwel Nuytemans

You need to put a "back" button on that survey. Interesting idea.