James Rodríguez

i don't know,,if Zidane which is one of best coach beside conte right now, can't exploited his talent just like at the monaco. i'm highly doubt that conte can do that...

why not we can trash that money to wenger for sanchez?? or just wait until summer to try mak an offer for aubameyang??

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, blu35_army said:

i don't know,,if Zidane which is one of best coach beside conte right now, can't exploited his talent just like at the monaco. i'm highly doubt that conte can do that...

why not we can trash that money to wenger for sanchez?? or just wait until summer to try mak an offer for aubameyang??

I forgot that he wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire in the playground called Ligue Un. That changes things even more. The other Monaco players did perform to a high-ish standard. But you expect better from an apparent Hazard-level talent.

I think the difference between Hazard and most players, including James, is Eden doesn't complicate matters. He just wants to get the team goals. He was a very direct player at Lille, and he is very direct here, hence tearing both leagues up. Sanchez is very direct, hence tearing this league up. James, is not very direct. That's not to say you have to be direct to be great, but in this scenario, if he simplified his game he would be better.

20 minutes ago, Leif said:

I forgot that he wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire in the playground called Ligue Un. That changes things even more. The other Monaco players did perform to a high-ish standard. But you expect better from an apparent Hazard-level talent.

I think the difference between Hazard and most players, including James, is Eden doesn't complicate matters. He just wants to get the team goals. He was a very direct player at Lille, and he is very direct here, hence tearing both leagues up. Sanchez is very direct, hence tearing this league up. James, is not very direct. That's not to say you have to be direct to be great, but in this scenario, if he simplified his game he would be better.

James is actually more direct than Eden. Especially when conte wasn't here. If u watch 10min of James the first thing you'll notice is how hard he's always pushing forward. Sometimes too direct. 

24 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

One summer in Brazil two years ago.

Man, i'm not a fan of evaluating players with youtube videos, but check him playing for Real Madrid, especially in 2014/2015, see his overall play, see his goals, only a special player can score those. Anyway, fortunately for you, you'll be proved wrong if he comes.

45 minutes ago, ack17 said:

Chelsea need a fast and high work rate winger, like Mane.

Not a lazy midfielder.

1. We don't need another defender as our right forward

2. James works harder or just the same as Hazard

3. Wtf is up with this work rate nonsense. Why do we worry about defending whenever we wanna sign an attacking player? 

1 minute ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Man, i'm not a fan of evaluating players with youtube videos, but check him playing for Real Madrid, especially in 2014/2015, see his overall play, see his goals, only a special player can score those. Anyway, fortunately for you, you'll be proved wrong if he comes.

I'd love to be proved wrong.

Very good player, but not world class IMO.

4 minutes ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

your over looking the fact that he can't run up and down the field for 90min. Cause for some reason we need our Right attacking Mid to be able to do that.

If we didn't already have Hazard some on here would say not to sign him cause he had poor Workrate.

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I'd love to be proved wrong.

Very good player, but not world class IMO.

He's proven he can play at a world class level. I think 50mil is definitely a worthy risk considering we could sell for 25m if he fails

1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

your over looking the fact that he can't run up and down the field for 90min. Cause for some reason we need our Right attacking Mid to be able to do that.

If we didn't already have Hazard some on here would say not to sign him cause he had poor Workrate.

Poor Barcelona: Iniesta, Messi, Neymar and Suárez; that's some laughable work rate.

Just now, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Poor Barcelona: Iniesta, Messi, Neymar and Suárez; that's some laughable work rate.

Exactly. Don't tell that to some on here though, who complain about William but yet don't want any name because they are either slower or don't defend as well as Willian. 

5 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

He's proven he can play at a world class level. I think 50mil is definitely a worthy risk considering we could sell for 25m if he fails

He is not and never will be world class. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You