James Rodríguez

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

You hate the man for reasons only known by you. How exactly do you know who he brought in? Your posts can't be serious. 

Anyone that looks at our transfer policy will know our signings are mostly geared towards whatever the coach wants or towards what Roman wants. Anyone using reason would say our managers have been in charge of the transfers considering they really seem to fit their players of interest. 

The only times the club seemed to have made signings without a manger or Romans demands were when we signed: KDB, Lukaku(whom AVB himself said was a club signing, not his), Oscar, Tibo, and the whole youth movement a few years back. You think Roman would spend millions on youngsters because some scout said we should do it? Get real, we barely use scouts. And if we do they have been terrible. 

Just stop finding a way to blame him for the bad moves and crediting the good ones to Mariana or some random scouts.  

Got to admit I dont like the geezer too muich neither. I think hes a snide shit stitting cvun and  Id really like to kinow just what hes got or had to do with any of our transfers but he does love to be the one having his photo taken with them

But apart from that I bet hes a lovely bloke!

I wish we could buy transfer teams when the time comes. Southamptons would be one worth gettiing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Kezza said:

I dunno..lock it in. You're right, regardless of what visa he's getting he's still going to the UK and why else would he go there? Certainly not for the Cornish pasties.

James is married to David Ospina sister. Ospina can't move from London during Xmas so James and family go meet him there? James posted several pictures with Ospina in London previously. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

James is married to David Ospina sister. Ospina can't move from London during Xmas so James and family go meet him there? James posted several pictures with Ospina in London previously. 

Ya that must be it... Fly from Japan, after the World Club Cup all the way to Colombia just so he can secure a visitors Visa for Britain he could get in Britain.

He's probably trying to rack up frequent flyer points...

17 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Ya that must be it... Fly from Japan, after the World Club Cup all the way to Colombia just so he can secure a visitors Visa for Britain he could get in Britain.

He's probably trying to rack up frequent flyer points...

He will spend the 24th of December in Medellin -Colombia. He only used and renewed his visa to visit David Ospina in the New Year in London.

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

honestly guys, he's surely worth 50mill isn't he

He has the ability to be better than Hazard. The knocks on him are not that bad either;he has a better workrate than Hazard and better shooting also. And if he fails we can get 25mil for him. I'm all in!

rmdSx.gif

17 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Our last Colombian was a fucking coward who fled to Juventus and, still, is on a fucking 3 year loan deal there.

So, really hope this guy gives a better example.

Our last Spaniard striker couldn't score in a brothel..look at our current

4 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

You hate the man for reasons only known by you. How exactly do you know who he brought in? Your posts can't be serious. 

Anyone that looks at our transfer policy will know our signings are mostly geared towards whatever the coach wants or towards what Roman wants. Anyone using reason would say our managers have been in charge of the transfers considering they really seem to fit their players of interest. 

The only times the club seemed to have made signings without a manger or Romans demands were when we signed: KDB, Lukaku(whom AVB himself said was a club signing, not his), Oscar, Tibo, and the whole youth movement a few years back. You think Roman would spend millions on youngsters because some scout said we should do it? Get real, we barely use scouts. And if we do they have been terrible. 

Just stop finding a way to blame him for the bad moves and crediting the good ones to Mariana or some random scouts.  

I think you're relatively new to supporting Chelsea. Your comprehension skills are lacking, too, no offence. I've stated facts only, regarding his roles here, and I've stated facts only, regarding who found which players, which you can clarify for yourself if you dedicate just 15 minutes to browsing the right places. 

I just took a double-take at your post. You really said our managers have been in charge of our transfers, christ. 

*Players signed regardless of manager's opinion: Torres, Hazard, Marin, Cuadrado, van Ginkel, Salah, Rahman, Miazga, Kenedy, Falcao(?). Pato(?), shall I go on?

Out of all those players, which no manager picked for themselves, 1 has succeeded. 1. Who takes that blame, then? We don't live in a world where people are not blamed for their shortcomings, so pick who's responsible, please.

I've given 'Mariana' no credit, so please only respond this time if you take what I say on board, not what you're imagining me saying.

*Ps - 'Random scouts'? You really are new here. We've had some of the greatest scouts to ever be in the game. They are not random, and they do not just sit around doing nothing. They get the credit for our finds, nobody else.

*That's £150m on players who barely scored a goal between them. Half of them barely got a game. Nice one, Emenalo. And no, Hazard's fee was not included in that calculation. 

3 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

honestly guys, he's surely worth 50mill isn't he

He has the ability to be better than Hazard. The knocks on him are not that bad either;he has a better workrate than Hazard and better shooting also. And if he fails we can get 25mil for him. I'm all in!

The only thing rodriguez is better than hazard is his shooting and crossing the ball apart from that hazard better than him at everything else 

37 minutes ago, the wes said:

The only thing rodriguez is better than hazard is his shooting and crossing the ball apart from that hazard better than him at everything else 

Sounds like they'd make quite the pair to me

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree with this. What I really meant was on a given night he has the ability to be better than Hazard. Similar to how Costa can be better than Hazard on a given night. 

Also, I think when engaged, he has better work rate than Eden and is more creative. Eden is the better player overall, but James isn't far off when on form. 

Also with James the possibility of him becoming a superstar is completely there. The last time he had a chance to play regular football he excelled. He won't be leaving us for Madrid or Barca either so that's a plus

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You