James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His season under Ancelotti's guidance was really outstanding. Remember how he hit the post against Juve. Zidane doesn't like him and he's a fair weather player, imo. Interesting to see how the work, work work philosophy would turn out for him. He's quite expensive, but it's not my money, he's definitely i player that can get you out of your seat, i'd say, fork it and bring him in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I really don't get players' obsession or love for Real Madrid, especially when they aren't even playing. If they are playing week in week out, then fine. But when they aren't playing, why do they want to stay? Surely doing what they love and enjoying themselves on the pitch has to be bigger than warming up the bench, even for a prestigious club like Real?

If you can sit on the bench at Chelsea or play week in week out at Scunthorpe what would you choose?

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make record £60m bid for Real Madrid star after giving up on Lukaku

CHELSEA have made a £60million offer to Real Madrid for James Rodriguez after all but giving up hope of tempting Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/702280/Chelsea-transfer-news-Real-Madrid-James-Rodriguez-Antonio-Conte-Romelu-Lukaku

From Sunday, don't know if this is true.

James Rodriguez to Chelsea: 20 percent James has struggled to fully established himself at Real Madrid and now sits even further down Zinedine Zidane's pecking order, but there are some factors that make his potential move to Chelsea rather difficult. For one, the Blues have bigger priorities in defence and little time to address them. Secondly, Real Madrid may be facing a transfer ban in the next two windows, which makes keeping players even more important. As if that was not already enough, the Galacticos would be looking for a massive financial return to move him. Arsenal or PSG could make a late run should James push for a move away from Madrid.

from espn

Dont want this to happen. Very clumsy when pressed, easily rushed. Which is a shame because when he has time and space he has a great left foot. Passing, shooting or crossing you name it. Not a big game player though and wed be stupid to spend 70m. 

On 21. 8. 2016 at 6:51 PM, Supermonkey92 said:

Dont want this to happen. Very clumsy when pressed, easily rushed. Which is a shame because when he has time and space he has a great left foot. Passing, shooting or crossing you name it. Not a big game player though and wed be stupid to spend 70m. 

46 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I knew I've seen this already... no need to say it twice :)

#Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich could rescue James Rodriguez from his Real Madrid nightmare - the fee could easily be afforded. [Sport]

James Rodriguez would cost roughly €70million and #Chelsea still have €100million available to spend before deadline day. [Sport]

Jorge Mendes, the agent of James Rodriguez, has a close relationship with #Chelsea and Abramovich, which could also help. [Sport]

1 hour ago, KevinAshburner said:

uploaded over 8 hours ago by the redmen tv

video length - 16:38

fast forward to 10:45 when the transfer talks begin.

Liverpool In For James Rodriguez? | #LFC News Daily

It's the way in which, after five minutes of telling us what a wonderful player Rodriguez is, that lad on the right says, "I think he's left footed. I think I'm right in saying that he's left footed. Isn't he?"

Great scoutin dere lar!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You