James Rodríguez

Chelsea have chosen to spend the money on James Rodriquez instead of Lukaku and deal will be agreed somewhere around 70 to 75 million uk pounds for Rodriguez and The deal will be accepted by Real Madrid in the next 48 Hours.

by Kevin Ashburner [Journalist] for (KAAISM NZ)

edit : just so you know this guys this was a joke post by me. there is no truth to this post it was made up by me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Chelsea have chosen to spend the money on James Rodriquez instead of Lukaku and deal will be agreed somewhere around 70 to 75 million uk pounds for Rodriguez and The deal will be accepted by Real Madrid in the next 48 Hours.

by Kevin Ashburner (Journalist for KAAISM NZ - Newspaper)

It would be exciting if we can pull this off, his talent is undeniable and would be very good for Hazard to play alongside :lol:. But from what I hear the sources reporting this rumour are anything but reputable.. 

20 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Im looking at your post asking "who the fuck is Kevin Ashburner from KAAISM NZ", and than i see its you... 

Great. James is coming then.

Hope so. Better spent on him

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

If conte wants him and he wants to come lets sign him up. everyone is always saying we need more goals/attacking from the right side and someone to take pressure off hazard. I personally think moving willian next to kante and matic would be spectacular. can rush the ball up field and jump into the attack as a super charged oscar. (as always ill believe it when he is holding up the shirt)

kante

willian         matic

james          hazard

costa

could do some damage

I agree about Willian being a more central midfielder.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Koulibaly, James Rodriguez and RR would be a superb window for us, on the back of Batsuayi and Kante.:clap:

That would arguably be the greatest transfer window ever.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You