James Rodríguez

Think he said last week he will be staying at Real which is a shame because he is a superb player, I'm really baffled how Zidane doesn't seem to rate him or Isco and struggles to get him in to the team. Casemiro is a good footballer but Kroos played excellently as a CDM under Ancelotti the previous year...  

I still don't know if Conte will play a traditional number 10 or not, but if so him or Gotze would have been perfect, especially if you consider Oscar..

Then again Conte favours a 4-2-4 or 5-3-2 so we probably will play with three central midfielders and with Hazard and Willian on the wings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wish it is true. Sell Cesc for 45m, Cuadrado for 30m, Pedro for 25m and get James for 85m. It would be one helluva signing. 

Koulibaly, Fabinho, James for this summer.

Mahrez for next summer.

Hazard-Costa-Mahrez

(Moses) (Batman) (Willian)

Kante-James-Matic

(Maia) (Oscar) (Chalobah)

Azpi-Koulibaly-Christensen-Fabinho

(Baba) (Zouma) (Cahill) (Aina)

Doable against big boys in champions league.

Wouldn't really mind him as we really lack creative players apart from Hazard and Bats...but 90million is insane as we also need to strengthen the defence and a backup or second striker. Those reports about that last £140 to spend will be gone very soon.

Yeah. If Marca reports this, this is true. 90 million is way too much. Surely Perez isn't asking that much for a player he just axed?

Would be massive signing for us. World Class player and one of the most popular players in the world. I mean, if we spend on him 75 pounds I can predict the club will get this sum back from selling shirts. He's so popular in South America.

If we've got the type of money prepared for lukaku I'd much rather have James for a little bit more. Front three of a motivated hazard Costa and James is world class! With kante/matic shielding + whoever as the 3rd midfielder(I think Willian would be perfect next to them, and against weaker teams matic can sit for a more creative player) not getting my hopes up until he is holding up a Chelsea shirt though

People are quick to forget just how good this guy was for Real Madrid in his first season. 13 goals and 12 assists from 29 league appearances. A lot of his goals were from long distance or outside the box as well.

He obviously fell out of favour once Carlo got sacked and couldn't find form again. We know how ruthless Real Madrid are once players don't perform consistently week in, week out. They had no problem dumping quality players such as Ozil, Di Maria, Higuain, etc. and look how they've performed at their new clubs.

In my opinion we should go all out for him. We need more goal scoring options outside of Hazard and Costa. We also need more creativity from midfield outside of Hazard and Cesc. James would be a huge signing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You