James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Selling by far our most talented player would be strong message of intent as well.

James is outstanding talent but he should be playing with Hazard, in the same team. This is the player we've been crying for, a guy who matches the skill and potential of Hazard. I'd go for 1 James type player than 3 "good" players.

Exchanging them is bad idea. They should be playing together.

I have no problem if Chelsea wants to keep Hazard in the nearest future. But Hazard needs to show me more than he has been showing from the rest of this terrible season. He looks unmotivated, passionless and simply out of depth most of the times. I'm sure the talent in Hazard is still there, but what about the bottle ? Does he still has the required nerves to be a top player again for Chelsea ? I don't know, but I'm hoping that he will prove me wrong one day and be the player that he was last few years ago.

11 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Overrated as fuck because of that World Cup & the Real Madrid transfer. Spent more time in Madrid nightclubs than on the pitch since he's been at Real. 

How is James overrated again mate ? This guy is class, his technical abilities on the ball is one of the best I have seen from a number 10 in recent years.

32 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Overrated as fuck because of that World Cup & the Real Madrid transfer. Spent more time in Madrid nightclubs than on the pitch since he's been at Real. 

If James is overrated so how overrated is Hazard? Lol

19 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

How is James overrated again mate ? This guy is class, his technical abilities on the ball is one of the best I have seen from a number 10 in recent years.

1 minute ago, Last Sicarius said:

If James is overrated so how overrated is Hazard? Lol

Talented yes, but his off the pitch attitude overshadows his abilities. Guy is a complete nutter. Pick a random nightclub in Madrid at any given day and you might bump into him. 

Lol some of you guys didnt watched James, did you? James is overrated and its true! He cant drible, his hidden passes are awfull and technical ability isnt big..  The only good thing he can do is move the ball to left leg and shoot.. Yes he does have exelent shot from medicore distance! But changing it for Hazard is bargain. If we go for a change Isco is the far better choice for no10.. 

I don't think James is overrated nor has he been enjoying the night life too much - he's just not that good.

Quite simply Hazard is a lot better than him. Yes, Hazard's mind is elsewhere, can be lazy, but he had a tremendous season before which is something James never had. Yes, he had a good world cup with a pretty average team playing to his strengths who got knocked out as soon as played a big team and an awful one at that.

Let's say if Madrid offered James + 20m for Hazard. I'd still think of robbery... Yes, I'd take james, BUT NOT to replace Hazard! We'd need lots of cash for that because James ain't it.

11 hours ago, Robguima said:

I don't think James is overrated nor has he been enjoying the night life too much - he's just not that good.

Quite simply Hazard is a lot better than him. Yes, Hazard's mind is elsewhere, can be lazy, but he had a tremendous season before which is something James never had. Yes, he had a good world cup with a pretty average team playing to his strengths who got knocked out as soon as played a big team and an awful one at that.

Let's say if Madrid offered James + 20m for Hazard. I'd still think of robbery... Yes, I'd take james, BUT NOT to replace Hazard! We'd need lots of cash for that because James ain't it.

I understand your point of view but at the moment exchanging James for Hazard might be the only way to get any money at all. Hazard is amazing talent but he will never score enough goals to justify world record breaking transfer fees. New generation of equally talented wingers are already around of corner and many of them have the potential of Hazard combined with better scoring ability. Real Madrid and PSG are our only options in the summer where to offload Hazard and neither of them really need him.

He's the last of their midfielders I'd want if Hazard goes the other way. Would much rather make an effort to lure Isco. Unlike there he'd be an automatic starter and an important piece here.

• 1 month later...

You guys think we should go for James Rodriguez? 

On 3/17/2016 at 2:34 PM, Pizy said:

He's the last of their midfielders I'd want if Hazard goes the other way. Would much rather make an effort to lure Isco. Unlike there he'd be an automatic starter and an important piece here.

Although I agree here too, I would not mind Isco as well. 

On 14 March 2016 at 3:28 PM, gdlk said:

Lol some of you guys didnt watched James, did you? James is overrated and its true! He cant drible, his hidden passes are awfull and technical ability isnt big..  The only good thing he can do is move the ball to left leg and shoot.. Yes he does have exelent shot from medicore distance! But changing it for Hazard is bargain. If we go for a change Isco is the far better choice for no10.. 

Are you saying he's the new Hulk ????

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If Hazard is to leave and there is no way to keep him, I would only accept Bale in return.

No James, No Isco. Those two are youtube players. 

Thats very harsh. Both players are brilliant and literally levels above any creative players we can boast of.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You