James Rodríguez

Madrid won't allow him to leave and even if they do, they want mass amounts for him. The only player I can see them letting go is Isco, and if they do, we should be on it.

This. He has the physique for the PL, it's just that pigs will fly before we get him. Especially right now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madrid won't allow him to leave and even if they do, they want mass amounts for him. The only player I can see them letting go is Isco, and if they do, we should be on it.

Getting a flair player would be so un-Mourinho. If possible, he would probably take Arbeloa first from Madrid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

REAL MADRID could offer Chelsea a sensational swap deal to sign Eden Hazard in exchange for James Rodriguez.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7000556/Real-Madrid-are-ready-to-offer-James-Rodriguez-in-sensational-swap-deal-for-Chelseas-Eden-Hazard.html

7 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

James, Add Varane plus 10 mil from us and I'll grab it with two arms 

How about some realistic expectations? James for Hazard sounds like a decent deal. 

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The man in your avatar would be ideal.

Think we could do with taking a leaf from Juve's book and going 4-4-2... would help get the best out of the players we have, and Dybala-Costa would be a stunning combination. The only issue is he would cost £50m+ after this season.

1 minute ago, BlueLion said:

Think we could do with taking a leaf from Juve's book and going 4-4-2... would help get the best out of the players we have, and Dybala-Costa would be a stunning combination. The only issue is he would cost £50m+ after this season.

The amount raised by selling dead wood we have would absorb that figure with ease. It's time to now start fetching in out and out quality and not stop gaps.

Why would players like Dybala and James even consider coming to Chelsea?

They are first teamers in the top 5 team of the world. Massive parts of the squads. Dont think its at all possible. The best we can attract are rejects like pedro. Or bench warmers like Isco (almost criminal that he is on the bench). Payet is another one. But no chance that we can get James or Dybala.

Lol James for Hazard is like chicken for Horse deal... He can keep ball uder pressure? are u sure ? Because all the matches i watched hes average player and we dont need it! He has one left leg and can shoot thats it. 

14 hours ago, the wes said:

REAL MADRID could offer Chelsea a sensational swap deal to sign Eden Hazard in exchange for James Rodriguez.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7000556/Real-Madrid-are-ready-to-offer-James-Rodriguez-in-sensational-swap-deal-for-Chelseas-Eden-Hazard.html

The sun is usually bullshit, untrustable and plain nonsense for transfer sources.

But I wouldn't mind if this happen in the summer, we have been crying out for a world class number 10 since Frank left us. Signing James would send a huge message and intent to our title rivals.

33 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

The sun is usually bullshit, untrustable and plain nonsense for transfer sources.

But I wouldn't mind if this happen in the summer, we have been crying out for a world class number 10 since Frank left us. Signing James would send a huge message and intent to our title rivals.

Selling by far our most talented player would be strong message of intent as well.

James is outstanding talent but he should be playing with Hazard, in the same team. This is the player we've been crying for, a guy who matches the skill and potential of Hazard. I'd go for 1 James type player than 3 "good" players.

Exchanging them is bad idea. They should be playing together.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You