James Rodríguez

4 goals per game?! LOL that's FIFA talking mate. And I can guarantee you they will struggle to win the league with that lineup. Football nowadays is all about team work, balance and tactics, stack all the attacking talents in one team while ignoring the team balance won't bring you more goals.

Well it helped Bayern to walk their league last season, Barca also done it in 12-13 and 08-09 too. They are capable of walking it with this team, maybe they won't but the potential is there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

highest transfer fees in football
1. ronaldo - 94 mil euros (80 mil pounds) united to REAL MADRID
2. suarez - 94 mil euros (75 mil pounds) liverpool to BARCELONA
3. bale - 91 mil euros (78 mil pounds) spurs to REAL MADRID
4. neymar - 86.2 mil euros santos to BARCELONA
5. rodriguez - 80 mil euros (64mil pounds) monaco to REAL MADRID
6. zidane - 75mil euros (46 mil pounds) juve to REAL MADRID
7. zlatan - 69mil euros (59mil pounds) inter milan to BARCELONA
8. kaka - 65mil euros (55mil pounds) ac milan to REAL MADRID
9. cavani - 64 mil euros (55mil pounds) napoli to PSG
10. david luiz - 62 mil euros (50 mil pounds) chelsea to PSG

TOP 8 transfers all have barcelona or real madrid, yet chelsea and city have (apparently) RUNIED football...

Every WC I tell my self, this time the teams wil have learned a lesson, they wont be that stupid and buy a player for an enormeous pricetag after the wc and at least wait a few months... and then, the clubs do stuff like this and I go like:

8XOfCs2.gif

Views on who has the best squad going into the new season? Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and then possibly us?

Bayern lost a very good player, on the paper I think its Real with Kroos, Alonso, Ronaldo, and so on....

But you can't tell, there are so many players with a big ego...

I think José did pretty much everythin I thought he should do and we have a pretty perfect squad atm. Despite maybe Costa, wasn't that impressed with him against us and at the WC but will give the lad a chance defo. José pretty much did everything spot on. And I think we're right in the top 4 and your right about your suggestion...

Views on who has the best squad going into the new season? Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and then possibly us?

Munich

Madrid

City/Chelsea/PSG

Barca is tba

benzema
Ronaldo James Bale
Kroos modric
Vs
Neymar Messi Suarez
Iniesta xavi
Vs
Ribery Lewandoski robben
Schweinsteiger thiago
Vs
Aguero
Nasri silva navas
Yaya fernadinho
Vs
Costa
Hazard Oscar schurlle
Matic fabregas
Vs
Vpersie rooney
Mata. Dimaria?
Hereria Carrick
Vs
Sanchez
Carzola ozil wallcot
Arteta Ramsey

These are the top 7 teams. But if manutd buy Dimaria/vidal they obviously climb higher.

benzema

Ronaldo James Bale

Kroos modric

Vs

Neymar Messi Suarez

Iniesta xavi

Vs

Ribery Lewandoski robben

Schweinsteiger thiago

Vs

Aguero

Nasri silva navas

Yaya fernadinho

Vs

Costa

Hazard Oscar schurlle

Matic fabregas

Vs

Vpersie rooney

Mata. Dimaria?

Hereria Carrick

Vs

Sanchez

Carzola ozil wallcot

Arteta Ramsey

These are the top 7 teams. But if manutd buy Dimaria/vidal they obviously climb higher.

BVB is a top team.

They will always replace well.

And juve.

Would love us to get a quality left footer on the right. Good finishing, Close control dribbler like hazard but with robben's determination to attack his marker into the 18box. Dimaria would be gold.

That will put us head and shoulders the best team in the epl and top 5 in Europe.

We have the best young GK in the world, we already have the best Defence in the league now stronger with Filipe Luis, arguably one of if not the best central midfield in the league with Matic and Cesc, the best attacking trio in the league, and one of the worlds best striker and a returning World Cup winner. We are more than ready for this season to start.

75m euros apparently.

You obviously don't understand the transfer fee game. When it's about your own favourite team, you go with the lowest reported fee. When it's about another team, you go with the highest reported fee.

Crazy money but that's the way Real roll. They've been doing it for decades and they'll always keep doing it.

I enjoy watching James play so I hope he'll be a succes. With Kroos and James in their ranks, I'll definitely be watching more Real games than I usually do.

Football is mirroring the real world. The economy for the top-10 teams (the less than 1%) is so absurd and it doesn't even matter because they just get who they want. Did Barcelona with Messi and Neymar need Suarez? Not at all. Does Real Madrid need James Rodriguez. Not in the least. This kind of stuff is so bad for football because great players, players we should be seeing every single week, sit on benches and play as a subs once in a while Madrid now has Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, Alonso, Kheidera, Kroos, Rodriguez, Modric, and Di Maria for 5 positions. That is a complete and utter waste of talent. The rich just keep getting richer and football suffers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You