James Rodríguez

Too many cooks.

I'd fancy a well drilled and balanced side to beat that kind of team more often than not.

Yeah. Buying Vidal instead of Kroos would had made so much more sense in case they are planning to get James as well.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many cooks.

I'd fancy a well drilled and balanced side to beat that kind of team more often than not.

Absolutely. I'd back a resolute defensive team that can play good, counter-attacking football to beat them. Know where we could find one of those? ;)

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/21/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1405897029.html

Apparently it's done for 75 million euros. If Rodriguez is worth that then Di Maria is worth 150 million euros! Disgusting behaviour by Real. They're probably going to lose Di Maria now to PSG, further destabilizing the team that won La Decima. Ancelotti probably doesn't have a say, he's just a puppet of Perez. I hope this comes back to bite them in the arse.

Was he that good in Ligue UN (only watched 1 Monaco game vs PSG) or are they spending 75m simply because he had a good world cup?

he cost Monaco 45mil. excluding the world cup he was probably gonna be 55+ mil. Add in: Barca getting Suarez, the World cup, Monaco not needing the money and the Real Madrid tax, you have yourself a 75mil player.

Was he that good in Ligue UN (only watched 1 Monaco game vs PSG) or are they spending 75m simply because he had a good world cup?

First 6 months not that good on the wing, around January where he started playing 10 in midfield diamond, he was amazing.

Pretty freaking good. 9 goals, 12 assists (Led Ligue 1) 85 chances created. Really picked it up once Falcao went down and played more in the middle instead of the wing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You