James Rodríguez

One thing I absolutely used to hate Robben for is how he'd falter in the biggest games, but since our CL final win against Bayern, Robben has pretty much consistently come up with the goods in pretty much every big game. He's been a man on a mission since then, so I think it's unfair to now call him a choker when he's pretty much done the business since 2012.

Who knows what will happen if he keeps up this consistency for this World Cup?

Robben in the last 2 years is a truly great player. Bale is nowhere near that level, not even close.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I absolutely used to hate Robben for is how he'd falter in the biggest games, but since our CL final win against Bayern, Robben has pretty much consistently come up with the goods in pretty much every big game. He's been a man on a mission since then, so I think it's unfair to now call him a choker when he's pretty much done the business since 2012.

Who knows what will happen if he keeps up this consistency for this World Cup?

Just admit it Skippy. Just admit that you think Holland WILL win the World Cup! :P

I already posted twice about wanting James playing next to Hazard. Add to that the striker we're lacking and see magic happen on the pitch. I think he's an upgrade from Oscar.

James is an upgrade from nearly any #10. Young and already crazy good. Should improve more. He'd be amazing.

In general actually. It's debatable, but that's just my opinion (and how I've always felt).

my god 4 Good Games against 4 average sides and everybody is going Crazy.. Cant believe it.. If you see götze play, youll recognzie that he is the biggest talent on this planet.. By a mile!!

Colombia vs Brazil going to be a great match....

Too bad Falcao got injured, because Colombia would be favorites to win World cup.

Actually, Falcao isn't nearly as inspirational for Colombia as he was for Atletico for example. You can do with his quality of course, but Colombia are so stacked in that area. I don't think Bacca has even played a single minute so far.

my god 4 Good Games against 4 average sides and everybody is going Crazy.. Cant believe it.. If you see götze play, youll recognzie that he is the biggest talent on this planet.. By a mile!!

Don't worry.

Next game will be a good showcase for both sides young attackers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You