test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liuxas

Closed Juan Cuadrado

Started by Liuxas,

1,704 posts in this topic

If we sign a player like Cuadrado now in January, It means definitely that Reus has made up his mind about his next club. Can`t see us have Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado and Reus :P Schurrle and Salah must go before next season.

Realese clause is 28£m, but with our chiefs i assume were gonna pay 20£m ;)

Is he even that much of an improvement on what we have? I think we could do better for the money that's being talked about.

Is he even that much of an improvement on what we have? I think we could do better for the money that's being talked about.

He is on Willian, but that saying much. His form has dipped this season.

He`s better than Schurrle, thats all we need to know ;) We will get the same for Schurrle that were buying Cuadrado, so I'm very positive. But Reus must be first choice!

He'll be perfect for Van Gaal's 352.

His production in the final 3rd is simply not good enough for a starting RW at Chelsea.

You have not compared Cuadrados stats against Willian i see :P btw I LOVE WILLIAN, but his stats are terrible..

But lets not compare him with Willian.. he's gonna take Schurrles place!

The difference that make me want him is that he really could come in as a sub and change the game, something Schurrle doesn't ! Would be good to make a change in the game without weakening the team :D

I'd rather just keep Schurrle. No, several times over for this guy. Expensive, 27 and doesn't add anything new to the team. Pointless transfer.

iseah100 likes this

I'd rather just keep Schurrle. No, several times over for this guy. Expensive, 27 and doesn't add anything new to the team. Pointless transfer.

Have to agree here. If we spend money on a wide player he has to be a significant upgrade on what we have.

I hate him so much. :angry:

Reason for that mainly is his attitude. He gets frustrated in a Lukaku way when you don't give him the ball. I've seen him dive in a couple of occasions as well. His smug face doesn't help either. And don't get me started on his behavior against the referee.

About his game, nothing special for me. Willian is better.

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

Cuadrado really isn't better than Willian tbh. Would be an awful signing.

so, it's Jason Puncheon for you then? Chelsea need a catalyst on the RW because we don't have a single catalyst at winger aside from one Hazard.

I'm selling Schuerrle, getting Atsu back and buying one player. Cuadrado is about as good as it gets in the market right now without Reus --although Yarmolenko still interests me (but I've not seen playing for a while).

so, it's Jason Puncheon for you then? Chelsea need a catalyst on the RW because we don't have a single catalyst at winger aside from one Hazard.

I'm selling Schuerrle, getting Atsu back and buying one player. Cuadrado is about as good as it gets in the market right now without Reus --although Yarmolenko still interests me (but I've not seen playing for a while).

The fact that you think Atsu (who I've watched a lot of, I'm of Ghanaian descent), who is making no impact whatsoever at Everton, can make an impact at Chelsea over Schurrle is laughable.

Cuadrado might be the best the market is offering right now but if he's the best I'd rather hang onto Schurrle and Willian and wait until a better alternative pops up because he would be a useless signing as he is a very marginal upgrade on Willian. Not worth it.