test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike

Prediction League Discussion

Started by Strike,

60 posts in this topic

Gutted last night I put predictions the Brazil one is there but my France vs Germany one has disappeared

big-smiley-crying.gif

Can I put it here again please it's still 11 minutes to the kick off

Germany win

3-2

Muller

Gutted last night I put predictions the Brazil one is there but my France vs Germany one has disappeared

big-smiley-crying.gif

Can I put it here again please it's still 11 minutes to the kick off

Germany win

3-2

Muller

I will count it since you posted before kick-off!
The_Flash likes this

I will count it since you posted before kick-off!

Aww thank you so much. You are a star blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.g

Ok in the end I only get one point, but it is much appreciated. I will try to make sure my predictions are there before kick off.

But Thank you for letting me have this one blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.g

COME ON BRAZIL :getin:

Rmpr likes this

Regarding the table

Should Choo and spike not be joint 3rd as they both have 105 and then Iseah100, 4th and me 5th ??

Regarding the table

Should Choo and spike not be joint 3rd as they both have 105 and then Iseah100, 4th and me 5th ??

I'm in front of you:P

I know only by two points, damn RVP not scoring in full time or id be ahead of you :(

If I can get top five id be delighted :)

iseah100 likes this

Regarding the table

Nour and Jake should be joint 3rd place, but iseah100 should still be 5th and you 6th...

Just because two members have the same number of points, it doesnt mean you get to skipp one position on the table! :P

The_Flash and iseah100 like this

Congrats to Jason and the others, some amazing predictions been there.

Unfortunately I could not compete for most of the tournament due to me having no internet as I moved to an other flat. next time, I'd be really grateful if the prediciton threads for the group stages at least could be openend a couple of weeks in advance so that one has the chance to not miss out on the competition just because of non regular access to the Internet. Cheers.

iseah100 likes this

@chelsea blue, @CHOULO19, @, @iseah100, @The_Flash,
@Strike, @Thendo, @KevinAshburner, @Sidzeret, @Special Juan and
@DavidEU, you have all been awarded extra rep points based on your scores in the World Cup prediction league.

1. Jason - 119 (+100 rep points)
2. chelsea blue - 116 (+80 rep points)
3. CHOULO19, Spike Spiegel - 110 (+60 rep points)
4. iseah100 - 109 (+40 rep points)

5. The_Flash - 106 (+40 rep points)
6. Strike - 98 (+30 rep points)

7. Kevin Ashburner, Thendo - 94 (+30 rep points)
8. Sidzeret - 87 (+20 rep points)

9. Special Juan - 83 (+20 rep points)

10. DavidEU - 60 (+20 rep points)

Special Juan and David, the two of you get the points even though you finished outside the Top 10 because Choo Choo and Jake finished joint third and Kevin and Thendo ended up joint seven.

The rep points prize for the prediction league is this by the way, if anyone wants to see it:

1st - +100 rep
2nd - +80 rep
3rd - +60 rep
4th, 5th - +40 rep
6th, 7th - +30 rep
8th, 9th, 10th - +20 rep

OMG!!! I didn't realise you got anything for the predictions just thought it was for fun.

Thank you so much for the points. I have never won ( I say won I came 5th) but won some points.

I'm delighted. It was very fun super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

iseah100 likes this