Andriy Yarmolenko

milka

It was actually because of that performance why Martinez wanted him. Everton agreed a move with Kiev to sign him this summer but then Yarmolenko said he wanted to stay for his final year of contract. So whoever gets him has got a deal and a half.

I seen him play a lot has a winger can he play has a striker or second striker??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen him play a lot has a winger can he play has a striker or second striker??

Yeah mate, he can play as a second striker. Not sure about as a striker but behind the striker he is effective.

Yeah mate, he can play as a second striker. Not sure about as a striker but behind the striker he is effective.

He's like Schurrle...can play LW/RW, based on skill set, could probably fill in as a striker when needed

(still remember that 0-0 draw with United when Mourinho used Schurrle as the 'striker')

It was actually because of that performance why Martinez wanted him. Everton agreed a move with Kiev to sign him this summer but then Yarmolenko said he wanted to stay for his final year of contract. So whoever gets him has got a deal and a half.

Not really. He wanted to leave. He said himself that he signed contract extension for a year (otherwise he would have been a free agent past summer), so Dynamo will get some money for him, but he wanted move to top-league. In the end Dynamo decided not to sell him because they play in Champions League and he's leader.

UPD: His interview from June:

"I promised that I won't leave Dynamo until we win Ukrainian Premier League, and I kept my promise. We became champions, and the president of the club knows that I want to leave. I have repeatedly spoken about this, because I want to grow. I don't want to regret in my 30's that I didn't used my chance to go play in top-league. I don't want to regret anything".
"I could easily left for free, I had an offer from a good team, but I thought that it would be wrong in relation to the president, the fans and club that raised me. I didn't want to leave for free, so I went to the president and we agreed extension for another year".
"But now I want to make step forward. You can grow only when you play against stronger players. I'm confident that I can play in one of the top-leagues. I want to try it and prove it to myself".
"I'm not 20 years old, I'm already 25. If I want to play in Europe, then it's right time to move. In football anything can happen: injuries, something doesn't work, some inexplicable decline. It can happen to me too. And if next year I will play on bad level, then who will need me?".

[Mourinho] even spoke with the player's agent, Mikhail Gulordava, to see first hand their intentions.

Chelsea will make firm offer almost certainly in the coming weeks.

-source: SPORT via

Gulordava is not his agent.

Given that I and many others probably haven't seen him play; videos like this are very helpful.

I know this can't be a barometre for his talent and capacity to play at Chelsea but it does given an idea how he can shoot and pass the ball.

Given that I and many others probably haven't seen him play; videos like this are very helpful.

I know this can't be a barometre for his talent and capacity to play at Chelsea but it does given an idea how he can shoot and pass the ball.

we will see more for him when he plays against chelsea

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You