Andriy Yarmolenko

milka

1401546278_andrey-yarmolenko.jpg

Chelsea are weighing up a £12million move for Dinamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko.

Although Russian born, the 24-year-old is one of the stars of Ukraine's national side along with Liverpool target Yevhen Konoplyanka of Dnipro.

Yarmolenko is 6ft 2ins, quick, powerful and has a decent goals record with 54 in 146 games for Kiev and 15 in 39 for the national side.

Kiev wanted £20m for the left-footed Yarmolenko last summer but are willing to sell for less now.

He has been reluctant to leave Kiev and but a move to London appeals and Roman Abramovich's connections could smooth the way.

Liverpool have shown an interest in the past as have Arsenal but had concerns about the player's consistency.

Liverpool, meanwhile have spoken to Bayern Munich about the cost of Xherdan Shaqiri as Southampton continue to demand £25m for Adam Lallana.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would cost like 25m and I doubt all our AMs would be happy with spit playing time, but if thats the case I would rather go after Sanchez, Draxler or someone who has more experience and isnt such risk like this guy who I doubt realy has the quality to be better than Oscar, willian or Schurrle.

He'd only cost about 15m as his contract will expire next year. But honestly, we already got an army of wingers. would only make sense if one of our main wingers Hazard, Schürrle, Willian, Salah would leave or injure himself. And even in that case, maybe Atsu or Piazon could make up for that (esp if only Salah was injured).

btw I just realized that Yarmolenko almost looks like myself. lol.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/13/chelsea-keep-tabs-on-andriy-yarmolenko-as-jose-mourinho-spotted-watching-dynamko-kiev-winger-report-5436478/

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been spotted on a possible scouting mission as he attended this week’s Euro 2016 qualifier between Spain and Ukraine.

According to the Independent, the Blues boss may have been keeping an eye on Dynamko Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko, who has attracted attention from a number of top clubs.

The 25-year-old has been in sparkling form for club and country, following up his impressive tally of 19 goals from midfield last season with eight in his first 13 games for Dynamo this term.

After Chelsea’s lacklustre start to the season, Mourinho maybe looking to improve his attacking options, with summer signing Pedro yet to settle and Eden Hazard out of form.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/13/chelsea-keep-tabs-on-andriy-yarmolenko-as-jose-mourinho-spotted-watching-dynamko-kiev-winger-report-5436478/#ixzz3oRQ7NR1y

I do like the look of him, but I want to see more of kennedy first.

armolenko told Korrespondent: Mourinho was at this game? I dont know what to say, how do I know why he came?

I didnt know that he was at the game, I was thinking about something else about the important game against Spain

Ask him who he was looking at.

Yarmolenko rip Everton a new asshole last season I hope the cunt doesn't do the same against chelsea

It was actually because of that performance why Martinez wanted him. Everton agreed a move with Kiev to sign him this summer but then Yarmolenko said he wanted to stay for his final year of contract. So whoever gets him has got a deal and a half.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You