Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

stats dont tell the whole story! there are some really weak teams he has played well against but if you actually watched him play every week you would know how bad he is! even Barca fans know how bad he is!

You're right, he hasn't been as outstanding as he was in Arsenal, but it's really hard to shine when Messi is around(Ronaldinho, Eto'o or Ibra could tell us about that). He is a really good player though.

I really don't like him and don't want him to be in our squad, but it's false to say he was awful at Barcelona.

The reason that i think that fabregas is an option is because we desperately need a really good midfielder. We can forget about winning epl next season if we don't significantly upgrade our cm department. It does not matter who is the manager, you cannot win without good players

Lol, so you all don't want him because you have a personal issue with him?

I think he'd flourish in our squad because he's a class footballer and he's very versatile. He's shown at Barcelona he can play anywhere in midfield and he's very sound technically.

I don't really care if he's a cunt, I'm not marrying him, I'm watching him improve the team through football.