Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Its a big problem, but I wouldnt say it was the main problem. We looked clueless against certain teams. Constantly pumping in useless crosses. A creative guy like Cesc next to Matic would work wonders.

yes but you can't expect every game to produce scintillating football. The consistent problem I saw was finishing opportunities not creating them.

yes but you can't expect every game to produce scintillating football. The consistent problem I saw was finishing opportunities not creating them.

When theres 11 players in the opposition box, even the best of strikers will struggle. Its not about playing amazing football, its about knowing when and who to pass to. Our players seem to have forgotten this for those few games against lower teams.

Every year there is 1 player we are linked to and it last the whole window and we don't end up signing them...hulk, neymar, aguero etc. I really get the feel that this is going to be one of those.

I doubt this will drag on for the whole window! he will probably decide his future before the WC.

When theres 11 players in the opposition box, even the best of strikers will struggle. Its not about playing amazing football, its about knowing when and who to pass to. Our players seem to have forgotten this for those few games against lower teams.

So what's the argument? My point is when the few opportunities do fall to you, you have to take them, we didn't have that last year. The biggest signing Chelsea will make this summer will be for a clinical striker not another midfielder and there is a reason for that.

Atleast I don't think our manager has an agenda behind his every move.

Oscar, hazard still here. How is that working out for u?? They were going to be sold, right? :lol:

I have never said that ... so dont misquote me .You are the one who is paranoid today ,,, take a pill .... or a cold bath

I still don't understand why United aren't after him? He will have Mata, De Gea and RVP there, which should be enticing. Surely, they'd be in with a great chance if they are willing to pay the transfer fee which they should be able to.

They have Mata and Rooney

They need better wide players and a Matic type DM

Who knows what formation and tactics they will play next season

Its a big problem, but I wouldnt say it was the main problem. We looked clueless against certain teams. Constantly pumping in useless crosses. A creative guy like Cesc next to Matic would work wonders.

believe me when I say this, this post is not just another "I hate cesc" post but a genuine one.

Barca were playing quite well until messi came back. Cunt was an integral part of that playing in the false 9 position. But since messi came back and he had to be dropped back to midfield, fabregas was POOR. the same problems of teams defending deep was encountered by barca and they had failed despite having technically superior players and plays. I remember a game against granda(I think where barca lost 1-0 without creating a decent chance), a match against sociedad where their mid was hopelessly over run, the 2nd last match of the season where they could not break down elche. And this happened quite a lot of times this season (I think even vallodolid, and espanyol though they won that derby on a messi pen). Infact I would be very interested in seeing how many matches we went without scoring and how many barca went without scoring.

I just think people are as usual over exaggerating the qualities of a transfer target.

edit -

barca went without scoring a goal 6 times in the league.

chelsea went 8 times but that 8 had 2 matches against arsenal (away) and united(away) where we were set up to get a 0-0. the rest were everton (etoo's dreadful miss), newcastle (piss poor performance from everyone), whu (39 shots??? a decent striker and we would have walked the game), villa and palace (2 games where u can actually say we lacked a DLP), norwich (number of half chances missed).

so just by having a striker we could have averted 3/4 of those defeats/draws!!!