Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Precisely. You can't compare his role at arsenal with this one as the systems are very very different. People are looking at it in a very 1-D way thinking solely about the attacking part and he does fit the bill there, but I really doubt he ia good enough defensively. The workrate, the organization, these are not things u associate with this guy.

The next part is his DNA. Its arsenal, its barca buts its definitely not chelsea. He is anything but BLUE!!!!

PS- I am angry. If there is one player in the world that I would NEVER have wanted to see in chelsea blue, it was this cunt! I am still not buying into us being interested in him. It simply can't be. I am just gonna stay away from this thread for a while.

Exactly!

Wenger does not demand the same sort of defense and work rate as Jose does...

If Cesc comes I hope we're not done in that position.

I still don't understand why United aren't after him? He will have Mata, De Gea and RVP there, which should be enticing. Surely, they'd be in with a great chance if they are willing to pay the transfer fee which they should be able to.

This could potentially be the best, most exciting transfer window we've ever had.

Top class striker, top class midfielder, top class LB, and one of the worlds best keepers all in one summer.

This could potentially be the best, most exciting transfer window we've ever had.

Top class striker, top class midfielder, top class LB, and one of the worlds best keepers all in one summer.

But this summer will be sad either. Cole, Lampard and Luiz leaves us, Mikel and Cech are also likely to go.. We won the Champions League two years ago and almost every player has gone since.

Why you angry?

Aren't you the biggest Mourinho supporter?

If he wants this guy, then that's the guy he wants.

If jose comes out and says that cesc is the man for us, I will join the bandwagon of supporting him (feel like puking even writing about it) cos he will be a chelsea player. I did that with torres till the club world cup final after which I just lost all hope.

But right now, there is NOTHING concrete. Not one thing. The cunt is in London for shooting an ad (that's what I heard) but that is turned into a transer circus. So unless there is anything concrete, I will not believe this. These were the same sources that had signed falcai/cavani/hulk for us last season.

We lost the title because of our failure to dominate teams in the bottom third of the table . It was lack of ATTACKING ideas and options .

Now it seems people want even more emphasis on defence, Hope Roman doesnt agree with that philosophy

Hardly! What I want is a solid squad.... The main problem we had was at striker.

Hardly! What I want is a solid squad.... The main problem we had was at striker.

Its a big problem, but I wouldnt say it was the main problem. We looked clueless against certain teams. Constantly pumping in useless crosses. A creative guy like Cesc next to Matic would work wonders.