Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Oh, I'm absolutely jealous of dressing like that. You have no idea!

I'm definitely going to start showing my arse, boobs, legs and tummy all the time, even in weddings where I'm one of the maid of honors. Yep, absolutely jealous of her style.

Don't you know that the kind of man that appreciates a woman dressing like that is the kind of man I want by my side?

:Goober:

Now, now, we wouldn't want that at all! :halo::halo::halo:

I think they are both sexy and would end them, but they're my type and others have other types.

Still though, Irina probably takes the cake.

Just yesterday I was discussing about WAGs with a few male friends and I said Irina is the personification of a perfectly beautiful woman. Nothing tops that.

Anyway, back on topic.

One of the main reasons I have my signature is because of the always so misleading chances created stats. The concept to count those passes is that whoever passed a ball before a shot was taken creates a chance.

Although the picture I'm going to post doesn't show chances created, but shows assists, we can only appreciate how perfect Cesc has been.

From the Premier League article I posted a few pages ago they had a chart that maybe many didn't notice:

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

look how little the players had to carry the ball before shooting in Cesc's assists. Most cases they didn't even need to carry the ball at all (although I know come of those came from set pieces). Many times we see 'assists' and 'chances created' showing counting a pass that was given way far from the position the player shot on goal. But Cesc has been so lethal, that the most a player had to carry the ball was a couple of meters before taking the shot. Also, most of his assists the player who received the ball was in the box.

That's marvelous. I'm yet to be convinced he isn't our best and most important player so far. He dictates how we approach the games. When he's having a good match, we completely dominate. When he's quiet or well marked, we struggle. As much as Costa and Hazard had also been instrumental so far, Fábregas decisiveness and directness (not to say how he can dictate the tempo of the matches) has been invaluable.

mods dont go off topic i heard....

k

Still bringing nothing constructive to the site I see…….keep on trucking pal because before long you won't be here and then we can all crack open a beer and celebrate.

Still bringing nothing constructive to the site I see…….keep on trucking pal because before long you won't be here and then we can all crack open a beer and celebrate.

He is right though. We should warn ourselves and then proceed to warn and perhaps even ban 3/4 of the most active users on this site for posting off-topic.

Bahahaha, like fuck.

Funny.

Yet, I am right. This idea you want to make the board professional, etc, all this bs...

You guys ask when do the mods go off topic, etc, and I stated, yet you threaten with your bans...

Funny.

Yet, I am right. This idea you want to make the board professional, etc, all this bs...

You guys ask when do the mods go off topic, etc, and I stated, yet you threaten with your bans...

Bro, it was friendly conversation, no one one personally insulting eachother. Quit trying to victimize yourself

Bro, it was friendly conversation, no one one personally insulting eachother. Quit trying to victimize yourself

Yeah I agree but the ban threats in the threads are getting old and some of them quite childish... it seems little power syndrome.

Want to warn someone do it in the proper button to make it or through PMs. I agree some issues should be addressed in public but some of the answers some mods give are cringe worth...

I've seen mods rightfully asking people not to say the things answered in this particular threat to Nike. Extremely childish, improper and rude.

If I tell some member I don't like or who annoys me that I'll open beers to celebrate when he's banned a mod could come and tell me not to say it to avoid creating unnecessary fuzz. Then a mod comes and says it...