Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Cesc doesn't have a direct replacement in the side. Playing with both Ramires and Oscar is the closest we get, but still far from what he delivers. He'll be missed, hopefully we'll handle without him. We did the corresponding fixtures last season.

We never. We drew 2-2 and really it should have been a 1-2 loss because Ramires clearly dived to win the penalty which Hazard converted. But if he does miss out hopefully the increased winning mentality and actually having a quality striker will help this time.

No, I am almost sure Fabregas is really injured. Not with intention to mocking Spain with a fake injury. All the parties know the risk before Pool games, and go for it, it is just happened the moment right before international break.

Of course the international break is one aspect as a consideration to smooth the decision, but I think knowing how important the Pool game is, it will be the same decision if there is no break.

If he is injured and is missing for a few games I don't think we will see a huge difference to be honest because teams have went to mark him in certain games but there will be a bit of a difference. Still I think Oscar and Matic are more than capable of running the game in central midfield but we will see.

Its injuries like this one which sometimes leave me wondering what if Oscar and Matic don't control the games as well as Cesc does? Not having a direct replacement for Cesc is a bit difficult but we will see if he really is out injured for a few games, Ramires brings something different to the table though so if he does play next to Matic and Oscar continues to play as he does in tandem with Cesc and Matic, Rami's runs in more advanced areas could give teams a different issue to face. Although wasn't Ramires also not meant to have played through an injury too?

The Spanish NT just love us, don't they? They're making Cesc fly to Spain to get examined there because they believe we are lying and that he's not really injured: http://as.com/diarioas/2014/11/09/english/1415552938_713140.html

Cesc doesn't have a direct replacement in the side. Playing with both Ramires and Oscar is the closest we get, but still far from what he delivers. He'll be missed, hopefully we'll handle without him. We did the corresponding fixtures last season.

NO one in the team has a direct replacement except for Thibaut. Makes the squad very effective, but one long term injury and we're screwed.

old footage, players have left for internationals.

The Spanish Football Federation released the following statement:

'The Chelsea midfielder has been ruled out for the games against Belarus and Germany following tests and an evaluation of his condition that was carried out this morning by the medical staff of the Spanish national team.

'The MRI done this morning in the Sanitas Clinic in La Moraleja (Madrid) showed a clear improvement with respect to the one done by his club on Sunday.

'Although the MRI discards a hamstring tear, the player continues to have discomfort and the medical team considers that his involvement in the next games would not be advisable for his complete recovery.'

Good that it doesn't seem too serious. Nice that he and Diego will get a nice recovery period.

I'd consider giving him even more by resting him against West Brom. Ramires and Matić should be enough to see them off at home.

Good that it doesn't seem too serious. Nice that he and Diego will get a nice recovery period.

I'd consider giving him even more by resting him against West Brom. Ramires and Matić should be enough to see them off at home.

i disagree, Cesc is vital in these games, more so than against the big teams

Well Spain didn't want to believe us and now they have to in both cases.

I think this is good as next time they will be more incline to listen to us when we warn them.

Mourinho said it's better for Spain to have a fully fit Costa. I will add the same for Fabregas.

So is best they get a rest while having some injuries.