Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Probably the same reason I had when I did it. I was curious to know how I'd look like if I went bald or shaved my head but I ended up hating it :lol:

Yeah, I tried that once to see how I'll look. Looked like a white gangsta :D

Lets not get carried away after an hour against a shite team but the way he was picking passes when they defended in numbers makes up for a bit of what we lost when Mata left, difference being he provides a lot more to the team as well in the other areas of the pitch. Think the ex gooner cunt will prove to be a sound signing, like Ashley.

Lets not get carried away after an hour against a shite team but the way he was picking passes when they defended in numbers makes up for a bit of what we lost when Mata left, difference being he provides a lot more to the team as well in the other areas of the pitch. Think the ex gooner cunt will prove to be a sound signing, like Ashley.

Lol love your posts - massively rational - until the last sentence - where the emotion kicks in ;) good work - made me laugh

It's probably growing back because he had a procedure done.. Usually when people get hair transplants they have to shave their head to get the work done.. So when it grows back it will look natural ... Hopefully his new hair will give him more confidence and allows him to have a great year with us

Did you just make that up? I doubt Cesc has had a hair transplant... :lol:

In the same way that Figo is still remembered and received today as part of the Real Madrid family even though he had his best young years at Barcelona, Cesc will also be remembered as a Blue long after the end of his career.

Soon enough it will no longer be "weird" for neutral fans to see him in a blue shirt.

I know what fulham broadway is saying and tend to agree, but I also think it just shows how badly we have missed such a player like Fabregas. He does the simple things very well, and that may sound simplistic to some but sometimes the simple things are the things that change games. He played a ball over to Costa yesterday who was on the shoulder of the last defender and was caught just offside, but that typified what we need and what I was on about regarding a simple ball.

That's what I'm hoping for. Our tactic of give it to Eden was unimaginative and put too much pressure on Eden. With another source of creativity in our team and a competent striker, Eden should get some breathing room. Defenders now will have to pay attention to Cesc (and Costa), and killing our team's creativity wouldn't be as easy as isolating Hazard. Now our creativity will be more varied and unpredictable: Eden can penetrate defences with his top-notch dribbling and speed while Cesc can penetrated defences with his through balls. Last season we were pretty one-dimensional and I'm glad Jose acknowledged that we needed a player for the midfield with a different profile and addressed the issue. Can't wait to see them all play together.

Don't forget last season we played with a striker in that never makes runs(torres) and another that is too slow or physically strong to power through epl defenses. Now we'll have costa and schurlle making runs constantly.

To defend us will be a serious task next season.