Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Was delighted to see him play next to Matic, I was worried in case Mourinho was going to stick him in the #10 position like he did with Modric at Madrid sometimes. Not to get carried away as it was very weak opposition but you can just tell hes going to make us so much better, excellent range of passing, vision, he even got stuck in as well despite fears of him being too lightweight to play in the pivot. Great work by Jose, solving an issue we've had in midfield for years.

Was delighted to see him play next to Matic, I was worried in case Mourinho was going to stick him in the #10 position like he did with Modric at Madrid sometimes

In the second half I think he was playing the number 10 role although he dropped back quite often.

no he did not. We switched to a 4-3-3 with Matic as the holding midfielder and MvG and Cesc as the box to box midfielders.

Regardless of the formation, he did play as the most advanced midfielder in the second half.

tumblr_n9e27d5WFg1rb91jho1_500.jpg

On an unrelated note, his hair is growing back already. Should have decent hair again by the start of the season. Thank fuck.

Regardless of the formation, he did play as the most advanced midfielder in the second half.

On an unrelated note, his hair is growing back already. Should have decent hair again by the start of the season. Thank fuck.

the fact that every time he isn't playing or training he has a baseball cap on tells you how much he hated the haircut. I wonder why he got it in the first place. I don't think it was exactly his idea.

the fact that every time he isn't playing or training he has a baseball cap on tells you how much he hated the haircut. I wonder why he got it in the first place. I don't think it was exactly his idea.

Probably the same reason I had when I did it. I was curious to know how I'd look like if I went bald or shaved my head but I ended up hating it :lol:

he used Torres trimmer, just like Jose did that one time last season. explains everything lol

It's probably growing back because he had a procedure done.. Usually when people get hair transplants they have to shave their head to get the work done.. So when it grows back it will look natural ... Hopefully his new hair will give him more confidence and allows him to have a great year with us