Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

His finishing is quite exquisite. So composed in front of goal

His finishing was actually the second best in the team after Messi(Sanchez and Neymar's finishing is not exactly clinical), but he didn't shoot that often at Barcelona.

Fabregas is a strange player. Midfielder with his vision and long range passing should have been a perfect holding deep-lying playmaker à la Pirlo(and maybe he still can return to his native position), but he has finishing and instincts of a striker too, despite the fact that he lacks great pace.

His finishing was actually the second best in the team after Messi(Sanchez and Neymar's finishing is not exactly clinical), but he didn't shoot that often at Barcelona.

Fabregas is a strange player. Midfielder with his vision and long range passing should have been a perfect holding deep-lying playmaker à la Pirlo(and maybe he still can return to his native position), but he has finishing and instincts of a striker too, despite the fact that he lacks great pace.

I'm begging for him to become our own Pirlo.

That's why I'll have him in my new kit - if I end up buying it anyway.

High, high expectations about this guy. moved him to favorite player without him playing one minute for us, lol.

I keep forgetting we have signed Fabregas already. Mental stuff considering the quality of the player, but its more because of all the rumours/world cup going on/ players leaving etc, lots to digest as a football/Chelsea fan!... It's always a nice reminder seeing him holding the Chels shirt up! Can't wait to see him play and still can't believe we have him! Huzzah!

I'm the same. It still doesn't seem real to me that we've signed him and until I see him in a Chelsea shirt on the pitch it's still going to feel odd.

Think I'm going to be surprised at his importance to our team going forward.

My God, how many through balls assists he provided in those three years? I should have counted them while I was watching the vid.

As I'm positive I'll watch again, I'll count them.

Seriously, I know those vids mask a lot of things, but how could Barça fans hate him so much when he's so much class? His finishing got even better imo, his quick thinking is second to few, his vision is also very good, his pass quality is amazing, a neat and classy player all around and they hated him? They're indeed assholes as their names suggest. Not only the guy professed his love for that club - that should be reason enough to love him, but I suppose when you're a Barça fan that's not enough, but he also offered an excellent end product.

Maybe the games he suck he really, really suck? Because, otherwise, what's wrong with this guy? I keep trying to find the answer and the only thing that came to mind is that up to now his club choice was awful, but even that has been properly fixed now that he's a Blue.

My God, how many through balls assists he provided in those three years? I should have counted them while I was watching the vid.

As I'm positive I'll watch again, I'll count them.

Seriously, I know those vids mask a lot of things, but how could Barça fans hate him so much when he's so much class? His finishing got even better imo, his quick thinking is second to few, his vision is also very good, his pass quality is amazing, a neat and classy player all around and they hated him? They're indeed assholes as their names suggest. Not only the guy professed his love for that club - that should be reason enough to love him, but I suppose when you're a Barça fan that's not enough, but he also offered an excellent end product.

Maybe the games he suck he really, really suck? Because, otherwise, what's wrong with this guy? I keep trying to find the answer and the only thing that came to mind is that up to now his club choice was awful, but even that has been properly fixed now that he's a Blue.

He went missing at the end of each season for Barca, and like Özil had a tendency to be invisible in big game matches.

He went missing at the end of each season for Barca, and like Özil had a tendency to be invisible in big game matches.

This wasn't true of his time at Arsenal though and even the second part about being invinsible in big games was not true early on in his time at Barca. It's not a general character trait for him as it is for Ozil. Did he not dominate the midfield in the CL encounter with Man City?

Yeah that's worrying about Fab. He won't be able to fade in the second half of the season at Chelsea as well. So here's hoping that will not be the case.

His performances in the big games were indeed disappointing for Barca. But I'm hoping it's because he was never sure of a starting spot in the big games, leading to him trying too hard or not being sure of himself.

Also hoping his injury troubles from his time at Arsenal won't come back to haunt him now he's back in the English game. Chelsea's fine medical staff should be a plus though.

That was one of his biggest problems at Barcelona. They were expecting him to be a ready-made replacement for Xavi but he never had that patience in possession so to speak as a Xavi had. He was always looking to get forward but looked awkward doing that as he lacked the dribbling ability and close control of an Iniesta so he couldn't fit into their slow possession game and as a result, he was shafted to play false 9 quite a lot. They also made a huge mistake of letting Thiago Alcantara go to Bayern, Xavi's true heir. I don't expect him to ever be a deep lying playmaker the same way I didn't expect Lampard to re-invent himself as one. Besides, it's harder to score goals and make assists if you're gong to be played as a deep lying playmaker, which is one of the main reasons I think we signed him.

Expect a downgrade though

Yup always the same with fuckin EA. Chelsea players have been underrated in FUT since its inception. Anyway. we wil have a monster team next season.

btw don't mind Fabregas going missing in big games. He has been bought as a flat track bully. His ability to smash the small sides is what we have been missing. Haven't we won almost every single big game without him last season?

Yup always the same with fuckin EA. Chelsea players have been underrated in FUT since its inception. Anyway. we wil have a monster team next season.

btw don't mind Fabregas going missing in big games. He has been bought as a flat track bully. His ability to smash the small sides is what we have been missing. Haven't we won almost every single big game without him last season?

But they were generous with Hazard this year, weren't they :P ?