Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

It'll be an appearance clause. Don't be surprised if he's mystically injured every now and again.

Can't wait to get a proper picture of him in a Chelsea shirt. I need it to bait my Arsenal mate (the same one who owes me £50 from betting that Arsenal would finish above us last season). Maybe i'll give him the picture as a receipt?

Can't wait to get a proper picture of him in a Chelsea shirt. I need it to bait my Arsenal mate (the same one who owes me £50 from betting that Arsenal would finish above us last season). Maybe i'll give him the picture as a receipt?

The real question is, when can I find a Fabregas Chelsea shirt to buy? I think it will take sometime to reach the stores in my city, damn.

The real question is, when can I find a Fabregas Chelsea shirt to buy? I think it will take sometime to reach the stores in my city, damn.

I'm not a big fan of either kits, but if I buy a shirt this season is definitely his.

Centauro has Premier League font, in case you may be wondering.

I can't decide between him, Azpi and Matic... It's killing me.

I want Matic, Azpi, Willian, or Branislav. I wish i had more money.

Im doubting between Cesc and Willian. Decisions, decisions...

1 more week guy's and he'll join pre-season action :)

I keep forgetting we have signed Fabregas already. Mental stuff considering the quality of the player, but its more because of all the rumours/world cup going on/ players leaving etc, lots to digest as a football/Chelsea fan!... It's always a nice reminder seeing him holding the Chels shirt up! Can't wait to see him play and still can't believe we have him! Huzzah!