Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

A lot of people have forgotten how good this lad was in the PL. He was one of the best in the PL, like a top 3 player. He's going to be immense for us.

Can't be sure about that tho. I really hope he is but the circumstances are different here at Chelsea than they were at Arsenal. But I believe in his ability and think he will do just fine

Can't be sure about that tho. I really hope he is but the circumstances are different here at Chelsea than they were at Arsenal. But I believe in his ability and think he will do just fine

Valid concerns, but I honestly believe he's going to do very well here.

What about the fact that he's slow?

I thought we would play a fast agreesive high tempo game with a lot of pressing?

Don't need to be fast to play pressing, high tempo team. Just look at Atletico and Koke. Modric for Madrid isnt fast either.

compared to Ander Herrera, who's better?

Cesc. By miles.

He really isn't as slow as some make out to be here. True he doesn't have blistering pace like a Ramires but he's got respectable speed.

He's already used to the fast paced style of the PL. I wouldn't be too worried about that at all IMO.

Yes but he can't defend, hes a bit lazy like Ozil.

We got rid of kdb and mata because of that.