Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Both are majorly inflated. Some of it comes from last few mins when Barca/Real have been winning 2-0/3-0 already and usually it is just a breakaway and a tap in for Morata/Neymar/Messi...etc. If they played in BPL they would be on around 10-15 max and that is if they have a really good season. Ozil had like over 30-40 in 2 seasons combined with Real if I am not wrong, last season he only had like 15 for Arsenal. Now I am not saying they are bad, but those type of statistics are no reason to judge the player or compare them.

He's 27... If anything, he'd actually be a really good bridge for the likes of RLC, Baker, Chalobah & Swift.

yeah,i keep on thinking he`s 29 now (that he joined Arsenal at 18 instead of 16)...yeah that`s what i think..what i meant was signing someone like him will be better than signing someone like Pogba where those youngsters would see their longterm path blocked. with the right addition and development of our young studs..this window should be the last time we make any major addition for our midfield for a very long time.

with the Luiz sale and tv money..Roman doesn`t need to spend any of his "own" money this year..we kicking FFP`s butt..:)

Such a cunt and not in the same way as Costa. Embodies everything I despise about both Arsenal and Barcelona which is an impressive achievement. He's Barcelona through and through with the dirty stink of Woolwich all over him. Perfect for City who love their Arsenal cast-offs but seeing him in our blue....unlikely.

Letting a 35 year old go, and signing a player in his prime?

A 35 year old??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lampard

Supporters form emotional attachments to players. Football is actually a pretty pointless exercise but it's the connections we make to the club, to the players that actually give it meaning. It's not just about points on a table. I'm not saying that Frank leaving wasn't the right move for both parties but signing Fabregas?? People are going to be reticent.

What does letting Frank go have anything to do with signing Cesc anyway? Would Cesc be a direct replacement? Obviously not.

Don't understand why people would even relate the two tbh.

They aren't directly related but the timing of the two things connects them in people's minds.

Letting a 35 year old go, and signing a player in his prime?

If thats what Chelsea have come to, then I'm all for it. I want Chelsea to win games. Will this help us do that? Yes it will.

the player in question is someone who has had a bad relation with the club. has done some disrepectful things to our legends and is a cunt by nature. their are players like lamps, JT, DD which form the image of the club and then their are playters like cunt fiberglass who are anything but chelsea.

if football was won barely by signing players in their prime then i am suprised that why barca went trophyless. team like ATM won the liga and reached the final of CL beating the team in which the player in question plays. money is just one part of the solution. the player himself should bleed blue. he should give his all for the club. unfortunately since fifa/fm cant simulate THAT part of the game, people simply take that to be the best possible solution these days.

I would have him here - but I think he will end up at City - especially if Toure decides he's still not being loved enough ;)

If I was City - I would ship out Toure immediately...

Surprised Kolarov is also going - dirty fukka - but quite a good player