Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I don't get why everyone's making a big deal about his hair... the man's obviously in earlier stages of balding, give him a break, he's a footballer not a justin bieber :fainthv9:

He looks ten years older without hair, mate. It's pretty clear that he didn't shave his head to hide his supposed baldness. His hairline at his temples has been high for ages, but his hair is generally good enough. I get the impression that Fabregas is pretty self-conscious about his image to ugly himself up on his own volition. Still think he just lost a bet. Or maybe he really decided to try a new look and ended up hating it. Anyway, I doubt we'd ever see that haircut again. His personal sponsors wouldn't like it. And considering the fact that he keeps wearing caps when he isn't training, it's pretty obvious that he hates his shaved head as much as fans do. In any case, his hair will be decent enough in a few weeks, so it doesn't matter.

I liked his set pieces. I wonder if Cesc will be still taking set pieces after our AMs are back.

Have just seen another video, with a bit different highlights,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDmJW9WqoXU

I liked his set pieces. I wonder if Cesc will be still taking set pieces after our AMs are back.

Considering he's significantly better than Willian and Oscar, I hope so.

thanks, this one is the different and has the side tackle I've mentioned.

The one Skip posted was posted a couple of pages ago and didn't have it. He's great!

Absolutely amazing to get a player of his quality for the price we did, when you consider we sold a player not even half as good in Mata for more. Great work by the club in getting a multi-faceted player that can do a bunch of things we need on the field.

Squawka just tweeted:
vdo805.jpg
LOL this reminded me of a Barcelona fan's comment on barcaforum after our friendly the other day:

Cesc already at it again. Cesc the assist master and through ball master. Went back to epl to keep his through balls record pep.png

Barca fan on barcaforum said this about his debut:

He spends 80% of his time defending, then gets tired and make a lot of mistakes

Chelsea is the wrong team for him. He's too slow and he can't be efficient during 90min. Noticed it many times in Bcn.

:lol: deluded bunch.

Barca fan on barcaforum said this about his debut:

:lol: deluded bunch.

Is there a Spanish Barcelona forum? that barcaforum is full of English members who jumped on the Barca bandwagon a few years ago, they are most likely very young. It wouldn't surprise me if they also 'supported' Dortmund and Atletico...